• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #29 2017-11-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Just today, I unlocked Daily Challenge (PC) but don't know yet if it is also on Android.
Sure they are present, and they are nice. But... why do my DCs start throwing battle quests to me more than half the instances? Either get sectors, win battles or defeat units. Even if one can do defeat units with CMap by surrendering, still it's very weird.

DeletedUser111589

Sure they are present, and they are nice. But... why do my DCs start throwing battle quests to me more than half the instances? Either get sectors, win battles or defeat units. Even if one can do defeat units with CMap by surrendering, still it's very weird.

One more way of Inno making us know that in this game battle is required. After all, many GB support attacking (having bonuses other than increased attack %) and none farming (goods from GB don't count).

DeletedUser111589

That's why, despite me being in HMA, I started taking over colonial sectors. To avoid getting such quests.

DeletedUser110914

This brings up a question that I'm a bit curious about. I'm noticing differences between the game on my PC and on Android. For example, I have something called Treasure Hunt in my PC city but not Android. Just today, I unlocked Daily Challenge (PC) but don't know yet if it is also on Android.

Concerning defensive armies, in my PC city, the Army Management screen has a very visible button that tells me when I'll be able to create a defensive army. With Android, there's no such button. Someone explained to me in another thread how to create a defensive army in Android but I'm wondering - is there something (a quest or whatever) that tells Android players how to do this?

A friend who played the game to Late Middle Ages ultimately quit and told me a big part of the reason was that nothing in game told him how to improve his defenses. So, all he ever had were 2 guys with spears.
I know daily quest isn't availabe on the iOS app either, kinda sucks when you're our for the day.
As far as the defence, there isn't a quest, but I haven't had a problem finding it on iOS, you have Build, Research and Map on the bottom left hand, with an arrow next to it showing more options. In there there's Army. quite simple to get further from there.

What I like about the app is the great building button, where you can see all the blueprints of your current GB's and on a tab you can find all your contributions. Instead of going to you Town Hall on the PC version

DeletedUser111589

I have roughly 12 days to gain ~500 FP. 270 is needed for me to level up Inno tower, rest for research to go up an age. Don't want SoKs to be an age below mine and have those who aid me get HMA blueprints

DeletedUser110179

Last Post.

footer-logo.png

DeletedUser110179

Interesting talk about paying more for games ...
rather than paying to unlock stuff that takes away from the content (people just pay their way thru without actually playing much).

From 56:30 onwards ...

Status
Not open for further replies.