• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Change FP packages into a single bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7719

Currently, the score is 34 people in favor (there was a sharp increase on last page), and 6 people against, so I'll move it to popular and add the scorching tag.

DeletedUser6065

'I have given it further thought and I'm beginning to see the merit in adding FPs automatically with an interval (5 seconds between each FP package or something) . . . '
Cannot agree on interval b/tween donations.
You are either secure in your spot or you are not (if you have already donated).
Come big or stay home (if you are donating).
Otherwise, +1 for idea.
. . . mk

DeletedUser103052

I personally hope this idea is not long from becoming a reality, it will certainly help people with lower level GBs. As people with high Arcs will be much more likely to add hundreds of FPs to your GBs even if the profit to them is very small as the cost of their time will be minimal.
Not to mention the time (and server lag) saved by the day-to-day uses of every single player!

DeletedUser100568

when donating to GB's you should be able to have different tabs i.e 1fp , 5fp, 10fp, 100, this would make things a lot easier.

DeletedUser104843

+1 for this

This would have saved me a LOT of time yesterday when I had to donate 1400 FP's to a GB :(

DeletedUser103052

This has been forwarded for a few months now.. How long does it usually take to implement provided they accept it?

DeletedUser104173

not sure if I already plus "1ed" this or not, so just in case:

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.