• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Change FP packages into a single bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12146

You brought it up and now it isn't important? Okay then... xD
The point was, that I added xxxFP to GB lvl10, and had to make 80 clicks/requests to do that.

They you replied with:
434 for about 300 back isn't particularly grand, I do better than that using guild swap threads with a 34% boost...
So yes, this is not important in this thread... You still need to do massive clicks to add xxxFP's to any GB (yours or others).

Have 9 in your bar, one click. ;P
I have 0 in my bar. How many clicks or server requests must I make to get 9 in my bar?
I say minimal 6.

In all seriousness though, you have your own threshold, I have my own threshold as well, we all do. Therefore by calling a threshold nonsense you are also calling your own ideas nonsense, which doesn't exactly prove your case... Add to that the fact that you didn't answer my question and your last reply doesn't advance the conversation in any way :)
Ok, my threshold is 1FP :P

DeletedUser110168

The point was, that I added xxxFP to GB lvl10, and had to make 80 clicks/requests to do that.
My reply was pointing out the fact that you shouldn't have had to waste that much time donating to your own gb anyway because there are better options elsewhere.

As to:
So yes, this is not important in this thread... You still need to do massive clicks to add xxxFP's to any GB (yours or others).
I have already replied countless times.

I have 0 in my bar. How many clicks or server requests must I make to get 9 in my bar?
I say minimal 6.
Wait 9 hours, zero ;P Edit: it's actually one click, thanks @glavic ;P

Ok, my threshold is 1FP :P
If your threshold is 1 fp you have no complaint. 1fp is the exact minimum fp able to be spent at one time, and the whole reason for the OP was because it was too cumbersome to put in xxx amount of fps. If you are saying that 1fp is way too cumbersome to add, then you need to find a new game. xD (note: 2fps is not a valid minimum either) I would say that most players would consider 100fps to be the absolute MINIMUM fps to be able to claim an actual grievance. Any less than that is small potatoes and takes a couple second, maybe 20-30 at most.

DeletedUser12146

All I'm saying is: I'm tired of this nonsense clicking... I would really like to add x or xxxx FP's to GB with one click :(

DeletedUser110168

All I'm saying is: I'm tired of this nonsense clicking... I would really like to add x or xxxx FP's to GB with one click :(
And like I said above, I totally hate clicking on amounts over like 500. HATE IT! It's a waste of my time when I could be sniping other people ;P
But by the same token I don't think any fewer fps than that should be considered a grievance, at most an inconvenience. And I would say that for an idea of this scale there needs to be a demonstrable grievance on the part of the player.

Also this problem could easily be fixed with 50 and 100fps packs, all of a sudden with 100fps pack dropping 500fps is the same as dropping 50 under the current system, and therefore the grievance has been alleviated.

DeletedUser104173

Also this problem could easily be fixed with 50 and 100fps packs, all of a sudden with 100fps pack dropping 500fps is the same as dropping 50 under the current system, and therefore the grievance has been alleviated.

a big +1 for this part, I would be more than happy with this! Very good idea indeed, and probably a lot easier to implement! Can someone suggest this, I'm no good in these things, maybe our dear mod OVERTYPE could do it, with some nice graphics? Would you do it buddy, if it's not suggested already?

DeletedUser110295

+1
Just to add my 2c, as would definitely be a great time saver

DeletedUser103052

any news on this guys? is it being tested on beta again or? thanks
I've been searching on the Beta forums and can't find any mention of it, so either it has not been documented very well or it was never tested in the first place.

DeletedUser104173

I've been searching on the Beta forums and can't find any mention of it, so either it has not been documented very well or it was never tested in the first place.

thanks, I do believe lastwarrior that it was tested, just hoped for some new info about it from someone on beta testing team...

DeletedUser110168

thanks, I do believe lastwarrior that it was tested, just hoped for some new info about it from someone on beta testing team...
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/ongoing-changelog-w-c-5th-december.6759/
let me see if I can find any specifics on the forum...
Here you go:

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/feedback-new-gb-contribution-window.6781/

DeletedUser104173

thanks!

but it's rather amazing how many ridiculous people there is...if it was up to the few loud ones, this would be killed in a heartbeat, but luckily it's not, darkstar wrote clearly that change will happen, no matter what, so I guess that's good news for all of us that have been waiting for this so eagerly

DeletedUser110168

thanks!

but it's rather amazing how many ridiculous people there is...if it was up to the few loud ones, this would be killed in a heartbeat, but luckily it's not, darkstar wrote clearly that change will happen, no matter what, so I guess that's good news for all of us that have been waiting for this so eagerly
I can't say from personal experience whether or not that idea was the same as yours, you should check with @Huscarl or @Jouchka, they both have accounts on Beta as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.