• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Support Team Feedback! part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser276

ccms are obviously busy. thier workload is immense. I am just trying to assist. However if you dont wish my assistance you dont have to ask anything of me or just ignore my posts if you want. I know when certain players are upset its very easy to twist what an official response means so my offer is not official which frees me up to speak my mind rather than worry who will twist what... however thats my reasoning. I have not talked to the ccms about this as i said my responses are unofficial which also means they are not corperately biased as some here are accusing of others. So may be more readily accepted by most players.

Those that remember me know I was strict but fair, I also was always available to explain things when asked if I was able and knew the answer. I am a firm believer also as a priest that ignorance should always be fought, (no I dont want to talk religion on here lol).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99692

it used to. there are lists of mod duties. as for everything a mod can do, I doubt that can be explained as that allows people to circumvent rules knowing what mods can or cannot do or see for rule breaks. If you ask specific questions I can see 'if' they can be described however I am still under a non disclosure contract in regards to company secrets and some tools. I will be on around 5pm mtn std time to explain why mods have a hard job and communication chains in regards to bugs ect..

I fully understand that Remorce. Having been a CSM for a large retail company I am fully aware what "Customers" can do with too much information. I would like to see a more Pro-Active approach to problems that could arise in the game though rather than the reactive smack it with a stick and it will go away one we have had of late. Whether this is coming from a lack of response from the Developers or not the CS team shouldn't be caught napping like they were with the messaging fiasco.

If you are considering the CM job all I can say is we need you more than your tomatoes lol

DeletedUser108405

So may be more readily accepted by most players.

That's just the problem; you should take more care when answering questions and making statements about policy as there is probably a considerable amount that has changed in the interim since you left. The potential to unintentionally mislead or confuse players is very high here.

Those that remember me know I was strict but fair,...

I have heard more about the former than the latter, I have to say.

DeletedUser

ccms are obviously busy. thier workload is immense. I am just trying to assist. However if you dont wish my assistance you dont have to ask anything of me or just ignore my posts if you want. I know when certain players are upset its very easy to twist what an official response means so my offer is not official which frees me up to speak my mind rather than worry who will twist what... however thats my reasoning. I have not talked to the ccms about this as i said my responses are unofficial which also means they are not corperately biased as some here are accusing of others. So may be more readily accepted by most players.

Those that remember me know I was strict but fair, I also was always available to explain things when asked if I was able and knew the answer. I am a firm believer also as a priest that ignorance should always be fought, (no I dont want to talk religion on here lol).

Is it me or is there the tang of desperation in the air? Remorce, you seriously need to move on darling. As for not being fired, hehehe!
I distinctly remember you breaking privacy on a regular basis on global chat, not to mention your heavy handed approach on the forum. Your removal was well justified in my opinion, and as difficult as the LCM finds it to make good decisions, I really hope he's not so far gone that he'd stoop to re-hiring you lol.

DeletedUser108405

Is it me or is there the tang of desperation in the air? Remorce, you seriously need to move on darling. As for not being fired, hehehe!
I distinctly remember you breaking privacy on a regular basis on global chat, not to mention your heavy handed approach on the forum. Your removal was well justified in my opinion, and as difficult as the LCM finds it to make good decisions, I really hope he's not so far gone that he'd stoop to re-hiring you lol.

Would actually make a lot of sense than Inno could find no one more suited for the role of CM than someone with such a track record. Would say everything we needed to know, really.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General

I remember that black couple of days...YOU lost it Remorce and banned many many people without good reason...WHICH, was the reason for your downfall (and remember, your real life job at the time was training riot police to keep calm under difficult circumstances hehehehe)...you FAILED miserably.

PLEASE PLEASE...do NOT bring him back in ANY position here...he is NOT welcome

DeletedUser103448

I think we need a Community Manager who is experienced, has knowledge of Forge of Empires from playing it themselves and will be able to cast an objective eye over the current Support Team that exists for Forge of Empires EN. There clearly has been too much freedom for moderators to do as they wish.

DeletedUser276

please stop making disparaging comments about me. Making them just shows your trying to avoid the topic or are simply trolling the forums, as proven by the last page it gets the topic way off and can be frustrating for players who are seriously looking for info. For the record I handed my resignation in a week before Tracey started due to stress and frustration mostly in regards to continual pain from a broken back causing shortened patience in regards to certain situations. I am after all human and state this for understanding not sympathy. There were also some frustration in regards to a co worker but thats no ones business tbh and was a smaller impact. I also believe I answered the question in regards to the potential CM position, they are already considering specific canidates when I offered to answer general questions.

This is not about me no matter how you twist and sway words and try to rile up the community. So please try to concentrate on whats important, the players and thier request for info and clarification. while some things may have changed the majority of policy and regs would have remained the same. Tracey obviously changed the move rule for staff which in my personal opinion was a big mistake as evident on what has happened.

I would like to remind people that making disparaging comments about individuals is against the rules and could be reported for penalization. Please stick to an apropriate level and treat others as you want to be treated. We are all a part of the community and I would hate to see peoples access restricted because they feel some kind of personal vendetta.

DeletedUser103448

To be honest, I couldn't think of anyone better to become CM for Forge of Empires EN. Remorce has my support wholeheartedly.

DeletedUser108405

Sorry Rem, but if you're determined to come out here and act like you're the boss, you're going to attract heat. You have already shown that there's little point to your answering questions on policy when your answers are no longer applicable; you'll merely be creating more work for people who'll need to correct you, frankly. Your actions are quite honestly, transparent and your motives questionable.

I'm sure if a player has concerns or questions, they would still prefer they were answered by someone in a position of authority and not by someone whose information is out of date.

To be honest, I couldn't think of anyone better to become CM for Forge of Empires EN. Remorce has my support wholeheartedly.

Mary, Mary, quite contrary...

DeletedUser12400

Remorce is strict but fair. He will always take full responsibility for anything that goes wrong even if he was not actually involved in the error and tries to correct the problem straightaway. He has my support.

DeletedUser276

Sorry Rem, but if you're determined to come out here and act like you're the boss, you're going to attract heat.

you must be reading something I am not writing as I have not once acted like a boss. In fact I have specifically stated that I am just a player and as such my comments are unofficial. I am just trying to help. I ALSO stated that if you dont want to listen to me or are uninterested in what I have to say then you dont have to read what I write. Though you have a real interest in trying to tear me down on a personal level which in turn puts what you have to say into question on what your ulterior motives are in regards to this. Are you just stirring things to get a reaction. As such I wont respond to angst messages in here as a player I can choose to disregard antagonistic posts :)

Your actions are quite honestly, transparent and your motives questionable.

No I am fat and hairy and my motives are being questioned by a conspiracy theorist ;)

I'm sure if a player has concerns or questions, they would still prefer they were answered by someone in a position of authority and not by someone whose information is out of date.

well at least I am trying to help and not tear others down and stirring pots in forums. If anyone has any questions they want answered I will create a thread in off topic for questions on the staff proceedures. I have also asked a CCM to quick review things for clarification and validation.. to erm... squash anything potentially out of date and from a person in no authority... though I also stated that my not being in a position of authority also allows me to speak my mind and not worry about any 'political agendas' as some have accused current mods of having but apparently now is a detriment according to poppinjay rather than a benefit for those who think mods have to nod at the company no matter what they think.... funny that.

Remorce is strict but fair. He will always take full responsibility for anything that goes wrong even if he was not actually involved in the error and tries to correct the problem straightaway. He has my support.

erm thanks? lol... not looking for support in that regards Overtype. They already had the list of potentials before I came along and were discussing all the options. lets try to keep this about clarification and not about individuals as that may negate some potential trolling and personal angst.

I have created the thread for questions if anyone is interested. so please click and ask away.

DeletedUser

Sorry Rem, but if you're determined to come out here and act like you're the boss, you're going to attract heat. You have already shown that there's little point to your answering questions on policy when your answers are no longer applicable; you'll merely be creating more work for people who'll need to correct you, frankly. Your actions are quite honestly, transparent and your motives questionable.

Pan, kettle, etc methinks Lexi

DeletedUser99692

First of all Thanks to Remorce for starting that thread I am sure I am not the only one that will view it with interest.

Secondly haven't you guys vented enough spleen nothing happens overnight there is no magic wand that will resolve this in the blink of an eye. Like true warriors go celebrate your victory and mourn your losses and give what is left of the Team time to find their way to restoring all of our confidence in them. Nothing will get better whilst people are still trying to score points.

DeletedUser

I have created the thread for questions if anyone is interested. so please click and ask away.

OMG could you be any more obvious? Listen love, the rules have changed, the tools have changed. Stop giving out of date information for your own ends, which are painfully clear. Trust me when I say what you have seen here is nothing compared to what would come if we all were unfortunate enough to be inflicted with you a second time, so go get a life. It's been over 18 months since you were removed (you were either lying then or lying now), so it's time to let it gooooooo.

DeletedUser97018

Those that remember me know I was strict but fair, I also was always available to explain things when asked if I was able and knew the answer.
i must've been using some other forum back then....
tho i never got banned as i am such a good girl, i do remember your policy of explaining things:
"it is in the rules, but no, you can't have the rules (which i wrote btw), coz if you knew them, you'd go and break them"
oh sorry, did i got it wrong, was that blacksmith by any chance? :rolleyes:
(and if i weren't too lazy, i'd go and find so many posts that prove your explaining)
also you keep repeating how strict but fair you were
now if you were, would you have to say that over and over again
it's the same like me claiming to be a good girl ;)
and now, either move this thread to off topic section, or start giving some support team feedback
why? coz i said so, that's why! :p

DeletedUser99588

Would it be possible for the table on the first page to be updated with the suggestions that have been made after its initial creation and maybe have some feedback on why any suggestions haven't made it to the table.

oh and -1 for a return of Remorce to moderating team. After reading his pm's I do not believe he has changed and his moderating style was unacceptable back then and I can't see how returning to those times would benefit the forum.

DeletedUser108405

I have also asked a CCM to quick review things for clarification and validation.. to erm... squash anything potentially out of date and from a person in no authority...

Oh lol, I see, so not only are the CCMs aware that you are here installing yourself as the go-to person for questions on general policy, despite your not having been a member of support for 18months and your giving out-of-date, misleading or plain incorrect information to players, but they are actually playing along with it? I beg your pardon, you have the floor, sir.

Have fun with your new thread; make sure you keep taking those questions about "general" policy and using them to give very "specific" examples of how you used to do things, how much work you used to do and how much you care... It always looks good on a job application.

Would it be possible for the table on the first page to be updated with the suggestions that have been made after its initial creation and maybe have some feedback on why any suggestions haven't made it to the table.

+1

DeletedUser96995

Have noticed lady Ante has been unbanned. Does this include other banned players? Starzaan and Lexi? Not to mention lord deathrider, princess amira, ladyPea etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.