• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2014

DeletedUser15432

The story thread has now been updated with the create new thread icon so you should be able to post now

DeletedUser14881

Like all Events that upgrades a special building, we can do it for just one instance of them.

I just got a second Confectionary and I was thinking what would pay more supplies in total: 1x Huge Confectionary + 1x Confectionary, both of Contemporary Era; or 1x Large Confectionary (Progressive Era) and 1x Large Confectionary (Contemporary)?

DeletedUser11899

Like all Events that upgrades a special building, we can do it for just one instance of them.

I just got a second Confectionary and I was thinking what would pay more supplies in total: 1x Huge Confectionary + 1x Confectionary, both of Contemporary Era; or 1x Large Confectionary (Progressive Era) and 1x Large Confectionary (Contemporary)?

I'd do the following:
- Upgrade the other Large Confectionary by using a reno kit

The reno kit prize will come soon (...I hope :D )

DeletedUser96901

I'd do the following:

you can do that only if all large confectioneries you have are in the inventory

because if you have the large confectionery already build in your city you only get the quest to sell the large one with the huge as reward

then you won't get the quest for upgrading a normal one into a large one

DeletedUser5180

I'd do the following:

if you pvp or gvg reno kits should be kept and used with a champs retreat

DeletedUser15432

I quite agree there and hope I get a renovation kit for Dinegu, have two champions retreats (won 1 this time around), 1 PME and 1 Industrial from last winter quests (2013) so really need a renovation kit for Dinegu

DeletedUser97590

Obviously 1x Huge Confectionary + 1x Confectionary, both of Contemporary Era will pay more.

DeletedUser14914

current Quest is "Scout a Province " , what happens when your map is complete and you dont have a Province to Scout ??

DeletedUser7719

It will autocomplete (like how mine just did ;))

Same goes for any infiltrate, acquire, or negotiate quests (and research quests if you have finished the tech tree)

DeletedUser14914

Hmmmm , I must have a province that is as yet undiscoverable cos it didnt auto complete , I dont suppose you can give me some tips on defeating the penultimate sector ?? LOL

DeletedUser14914

I am getting my rear end well and truly kicked , those damn 2 battle scenario`s are murder :O(

DeletedUser102123

Is it me or has anyone else not had anything but coins supplies, reshuffles that bugger things up for you and a small amount of medals this event?

Several times now I've tried to get rogues, no luck, hideout comes along, no luck either. Seems to be a drive to get people to buy presents so Inno staff can go out and get an expensive bottles of Cava to send around the office.

DeletedUser14914

speaking on my own behalf , I have had several good gifts , including 250 Diamonds , Strike team Barracks , Shrine , and several other top class prizes , so I wont complain LOL

DeletedUser14914

oh including 2 x Appliance Factories and a Film Studio , I get around 250k supplies a day from those :O)

DeletedUser7719

I am getting my rear end well and truly kicked , those damn 2 battle scenario`s are murder :O(
Tanks can usually break through any of those defenses, if not try Anti-Air. I've only finished the first CE province with the two-waves on my no-boost account. I'll probably need to wait for the next age in order to take out that last province lol

DeletedUser15432

Rumblebutt, if you are in the last 2 wave province you are fighting in the PME map as CE goes back to single wave battles, you need to complete that province, then you can send your scouts out to find the CE continent and then you can scout the first map, if you are having trouble with the last PME sector, try negotiating it

DeletedUser7719

Rumblebutt, if you are in the last 2 wave province you are fighting in the PME map as CE goes back to single wave battles, you need to complete that province, then you can send your scouts out to find the CE continent and then you can scout the first map, if you are having trouble with the last PME sector, try negotiating it
CE starts out with single, then switches to two-waves ;) (kind of mentioned on my last reply :p)