Event Winter Event 2014

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Frosty the Snowman - yaaaaaaaaaaayy

Me wants one of those HUGE confectionery things :) ...and maybe even a ginger house (depending on what he gives)

DoubleDecker

Chief Warrant Officer
Queue 1000 questions over what does a gingerbread house give and what constitutes a 'huge' winter confectionery...

Sometimes I despair at the lack of intelligence in Inno's announcement...

P.S. As usual great event :)

Pzkpfwv1d

Monarch
Well, same questions as DD phrased as follows

What size is the "Huge Confectionery"
What size is the gingerbread house and what rewards does it give

sdragonfun

Looking at the picture in the announcement a Huge Confectionery is 5x3 and the Ginger Bread house is 3x2

Tankovy

Brigadier-General
What size is the gingerbread house and what rewards does it give
The size of it has already been mentioned as the image is pretty handy for that :) . As for it's rewards you'll have to wait till it shows up on live... or go to the beta and try to find it there :)

This is just speculating (so NOT fact) but based on it being a house it's likely rewards will be coins, probably happiness and population. There is also a chance it'll have a special effect once motivated (I'm assuming it's not polished). I must stress though that if you want to find out before it arrives here you best chance is finding out on the beta first.

DoubleDecker

Chief Warrant Officer
The size of it has already been mentioned as the image is pretty handy for that :) . As for it's rewards you'll have to wait till it shows up on live... or go to the beta and try to find it there :)

This is just speculating (so NOT fact) but based on it being a house it's likely rewards will be coins, probably happiness and population. There is also a chance it'll have a special effect once motivated (I'm assuming it's not polished). I must stress though that if you want to find out before it arrives here you best chance is finding out on the beta first.
Head-Desk

Sheepski

Private
I assume that the only way to get Stars is via the quest line?

I've seen one floating around and adding up the Stars you get as rewards it comes to around 430, so 43 presents? (Which is about 1 per day, just over) Or is there another way to get Stars?

RitzyD

Master Corporal
+ 10 stars for pressing start each day, plus stars as rewards from the presents and of course buying them with diamonds

Kimba Lioness

The event wont start as early in the morning as this, it will be a bit later. The only reason we don't announce an official time, is in case there is any kind of delay or issue that wasn't foreseen. We don't want to pass out wrong information.

Sheepski

Private
It's started.

First day's special is the Gingerbread House.... which I wasn't lucky enough to get *sniff* ;p

King Dael

Private
The Gingerbread House gives coins. 750 coins per 8 hours in EMA. I was lucky at first try. :cool:

Last edited:

Nikolet Tsurin

I make the first quest, take the stars and then there is no second quest... I have to wait till tomorrow for the next quest or something is wrong?