• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser

An absouloute disgrace that my new graveyard gives u less hapiness than the last

DeletedUser7719

@piecesofme:
Have 5 stone throwers OR 5 ballista OR 5 catapults OR 5 trebuchets OR 5 cannons OR 5 field guns OR 5 breach loaders OR 5 rapid fire cannons. (Artillery or long range units are the ones in the army management screens that are located at the second to last tab when selecting unit type)

@dontplaywiththorns:
Are you sure? The new "Old Graveyard" should definitely give you more happiness unless you're talking about the scarecrow. Then I would say that the scarecrow is a decoration, so it would normally give less happiness

DeletedUser10394

i have 4 graveyard , i finished the quest and one of my graveyard is upgraded, what about other 3 graveyards, will i sell all of them and will they be converted or they stay not upgraded . I cant try to sell them because they can be gone forever :)

DeletedUser16026

No, the quest only works with one upgrade - you sell 1 'graveyard', you get 1 'old graveyard'. If you sell the rest, they'll be gone for good.

DeletedUser

no defo the old graveyard i had 1780 and when i got the new graveyard it was 1480

DeletedUser98942

Does anyone know if the graveyard & scarecrow can be returned to inventory once they've been placed in the city? Would I have to delete them if I needed space? Thanks.

DeletedUser7719

Once you sell them, they are gone forever (like what the confirmation says if you try to sell it ;))
The scarecrow may be worth deleting, but the graveyard usually has enough happiness to last for at least 2 ages past it's adoption

DeletedUser98942

Once you sell them, they are gone forever (like what the confirmation says if you try to sell it ;))
The scarecrow may be worth deleting, but the graveyard usually has enough happiness to last for at least 2 ages past it's adoption

Ok, thanks. I haven't actually put them in the city yet, as I am not short on happiness. But I saw in the forum lots of people saying they had graveyards in their inventories and I was wondering if perhaps there was a "return to inventory" option on these special buildings. I guess that means simply that they never put them in place. Thank you.

DeletedUser16026

what do i have to do for "Masses Amassed" please!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to have 5 artillery units of the same type. So, 5 of one of these types: Stone Thrower, Ballista, Catapult, Trebuchet, Cannon, Field Gun, Breech Loader, Rapid Fire Cannon.

DeletedUser4195

And the lesson from this is be very wary of deleting anything that was gained from a special event. You never know when it might be needed later!

I had deleted the graveyard in my second city and so missed out the chance to upgrade it (though I did get it back of course)

DeletedUser

I have a a question.

I was following a guild forum post with Haloween's Quesline, from someone who finished all the quests in less than two days, and in the 15th quest I was expecting to sell my Graveyard. Well... I don't have one. I started playing this game in the half of Valentine's Event and I was unlucky enough to get one in Summer's Event.

Anyway... This is not the point. The point is, because I don't have the Graveyard I got a different quest stage entitled "Lord of Misrule":

The quest progress bar says "Savvy or sorry!" and it has a goal of five. As soon I got this quest I already had 3/5 completed.

As far as I could understand, Jackie boy is talking about all Military Units of a age, but it does not say what age. So I assumed it could be from any age. I squished my buildings and managed to build four of the five Bronze Units MIlitary Buildings and I trained one unit of each. I didn't do it with Horseman Stables because a few days before Jack show up Princess Myciena gave me... 8 Horsemans, while I was in Industrial Age (I hated her for that).

But, the progressbar is not progressing anymore. Anybody got this quest too and can tell me what to do?

This has to be of your age. I thought the same as you at first! :(

DeletedUser

You need to have 5 artillery units of the same type. So, 5 of one of these types: Stone Thrower, Ballista, Catapult, Trebuchet, Cannon, Field Gun, Breech Loader, Rapid Fire Cannon.

I built 5 Thrower Camp and nothing. I cant finished. Help please.

DeletedUser16026

I built 5 Thrower Camp and nothing. I cant finished. Help please.

Just the camps, or created the units too? If you have the 5 units and the quest is not completing, contact support. Right click anywhere on the game and choose 'Contact Support'. File in a ticket so they can look at the issue.

DeletedUser

Question:

On my main world I followed the quest line like it is usually published, with near the end the quest 'sell or sorrow' to delete my graveyard (3x3) for which in return I get the old graveyard (4x3).

On another world I play however I didn't have a graveyard yet, and I now got a quest 'braveyard' which I didn't get on my main world, the reward being a 3x3 graveyard.

Will I after that get the quest 'sell or sorrow' where I trade that 3x3 graveyard for an old graveyard, or will I only get the 3x3 version? I would just test it, but I hope I can get to a higher age before the end of Hallow's End so the graveyard will be better :p