• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser

Hand to head - never mind (I see changes from pumpkin to the little jester)

DeletedUser6560

You can unlock a military research for that quest. Invent = research, so it says 'research something military to command'. You don't have to build one, you need to research one.

ETA: Idea and idle is the same --- invent=research, so you need to research something (just in that case it does not have to be military).

Thank you my friend. Sorry if i rubbed anyone up the wrong way. Thanks again.

DeletedUser2206

The scouting issue should now be fixed.

Far from fixed, in one regard; on many servers, I am required to scout, but I have no option to scout, so this quest has officially come to a brutal end for me. If I try to defeat the sectors, I get my army wiped out, even if I match troop-for-troop, or use stronger than what they have in the sectors. My jags can travel only a few spaces and have no forests available, but theirs can go half-way across the field to hide in trees. My Howzers can move three spaces, but the sector ones can again go half way across the field. Fair? NOT ON YOUR LIFE.

Have a happy hallowe'en, because due to the unfairness of the explore (every holiday quest) I for sure will not.

DeletedUser5399

Part 16 of the Quest is called sell or Sorrow which I have been told is sell the old graveyard to get a new one.
My question is how do I complete this part of the quest as i don't have a graveyard at all??

You'll get a different quest version. Check spoiler for more.

The quest requirement will include common game buildings (ones every player has from general game progression) and you'll be rewarded with the 3x3 graveyard. Basically, you either get a graveyard (if you don't have one) or you get an upgraded version (if you have one to sell).

Hope this helps you kevin1706. I am in the same situation so I hope this information is valid. :D

DeletedUser7990

You have to explore. Try going to page 7 of this thread, that's exploring enough.

DeletedUser16026

I tried to destroy some other buildings instead of graveyard but it didn't help. Any other suggestions, please?

The buildings need to be of your own age. Try destroying decorations or roads from your age if you have nothing else disposable, it should be the cheapest.

DeletedUser85536

Does anyone know what the reward for war and welfare was I have just completed it and thought it was a fp reward but haven't received any?

DeletedUser16026

Does anyone know what the reward for war and welfare was I have just completed it and thought it was a fp reward but haven't received any?

It was a 'Random' reward, so could be anything.

DeletedUser

Help, i'm stuck
anyone knows what to do to answer the question :430 and 40 and 12 i say, build it and build it, i pray ?

DeletedUser

Far from fixed, in one regard; on many servers, I am required to scout, but I have no option to scout, so this quest has officially come to a brutal end for me. If I try to defeat the sectors, I get my army wiped out, even if I match troop-for-troop, or use stronger than what they have in the sectors. My jags can travel only a few spaces and have no forests available, but theirs can go half-way across the field to hide in trees. My Howzers can move three spaces, but the sector ones can again go half way across the field. Fair? NOT ON YOUR LIFE.

Have a happy hallowe'en, because due to the unfairness of the explore (every holiday quest) I for sure will not.

And me too on one server, I have 3 areas to conquer with not much hope of achieving 15 odd sectors, because I have only just gone up in era, and no option to scout.

DeletedUser

Help, i'm stuck
anyone knows what to do to answer the question :430 and 40 and 12 i say, build it and build it, i pray ?
Lay 3 x blacksmiths (Build, delete, build, delete & build, delete)