• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser

I've got to the fifth quest - "produce or perish". It obviously has something to do with production, and is a six stage/point quest. I ran 5 minute production cycle, and counted for 1 stage/point, but second 5 minute cycle didn't?

Do I have to perform each timed production cycle - i.e. 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour and 1 day?

Would make sense as there are six of them?!

DeletedUser

Research (and unlock) a Technology - not too difficult to achieve given the Forge Point packages rewarded in earlier quests;-)

Well i think that again, it depence where you are on tech tree, few forgepoints that you get from first couple task dont do much - when researching tech that need 88 forgepoints - not that im on hurry tho..

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Do I have to perform each timed production cycle - i.e. 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour and 1 day?

Yes

DeletedUser97228

I'll have to find something to tear down for that smith quest :\

DeletedUser16026

What happens if you never won the Graveyard. How is this quest to be completed?

You'll get a different quest version. Check spoiler for more.

The quest requirement will include common game buildings (ones every player has from general game progression) and you'll be rewarded with the 3x3 graveyard. Basically, you either get a graveyard (if you don't have one) or you get an upgraded version (if you have one to sell).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These quests seemed to be aimed at those in EMA or earlier, for those of us in the later ages, we are going yo have problems with some of the quests, like conquering a province, how am I supposed to conquer a province, I have advanced as far as my army is able to advance, and I have been negotiating my way through provinces, the last successful battle I had was when I posted champion on Fel Dranghyr

Yes these quests are stupid. Im not able to complete them. Its obivious that this is only for players willing to use diamonds.

DeletedUser3157

If it's 4x3 and 1800 in PE, it's as good as zeppelin actually. I sold my InA graveyard, so I supposed I gonna get a poorer per tile PE 3x3 one now?

I'm just hoping there won't be any stupid 'produce x number of x hour production' type quests again, those are always the most annoying. I'd take a good hard weeks-long challenge of scout prov when only unbteatebles provinces left kind over those any day.

DeletedUser98895

Hi, can you give me please some info how to finish 4th quest: Ideas for Fears ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16026

Yes these quests are stupid. Im not able to complete them. Its obivious that this is only for players willing to use diamonds.

Have you tried doing the quests? Why would they require diamonds from anyone? If one has already completed the tech tree, then quests asking for research will autocomplete. If one has already completed the continent map, then quests asking for actions there will autocomplete. None of these quests require nor need any diamonds and they're so easy one can accomplish them in 2-3 days without being prepared (meaning if you have to wait on scouting and other things).

DeletedUser6065

Build roads with happiness attached to them.

Here's a quick walk through, might not be 100% accurate

1. Decorate or die – build 5 decorations
2. Walk or wane – build 12 roads
3. (Produce or Perish (not sure if this is the title of this one or #5)) - 9 x 5 min production
4. Idea or idle – research a technology
5. (Produce or Perish (not sure if this is the title of this one or #3)) - Produce one of each production time ( 5 min, 15 min, 1 hour, 4 hours, 8 hours, 1 day)
6. Smith or smitten – build 3 blacksmiths
7. Explore or extinction - scout a province
8. Towel or torment – polish 22 players
9. War or welfare – attack and win a sector on the continent map
10. Contribute or quiet – spend 13 points on Great Bldgs (any)
11. Goods or grief – produce or trade 5 of each of the Bronze Age goods
12. Delete or die – delete 4 army units
13. Erect or error – build one from all the 7 types of items in the building menu (House, supply bldg, goods bldg, cultural bldg, decoration, army camp & road)
14. Land or lose – conquer a province
15. Savvy or sorry – have 5 artillery of the same age
16. Sell or sorrow – Sell old graveyard, get a newer one
17. Spend 24 forge points
Nope. Trails work . . . . . mk

DeletedUser7719

'produce x number of x hour production' type quests again,
How does two out of seventeen sound? (there next to each other too, so I hope it doesn't cause too much of a ruckus ;) )

DeletedUser5514

Bug alert: to finish the 2nd quest you must build 12 roads but as many as i build, the counter got stuck at 6/12, thus i cant advance in the Halloween quests. Already reported the bug...

DeletedUser16026

Bug alert: to finish the 2nd quest you must build 12 roads but as many as i build, the counter got stuck at 6/12, thus i cant advance in the Halloween quests. Already reported the bug...

It's not a bug, you need 6 roads and 6 happiness. Thus trails won't work for the second 6 part.