• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser

I would think few hours later than that. Quick updates sometimes go up earlier around 8am UK time and bigger ones around 10am.

Very possibly as they dont have a set time which is why I said around. :)

DeletedUser

Goodness, it's just a game plunder folks. It's not like we are being asked to steal or rob someone in real life. I know for me, throughout the numerous special quests, i've never taken it personal if I've been plundered or polished by a ton of people when I ask for motivate only, because I know that the quests require it. I don't think anyone is going to get upset with you during the quest because of this same logic. If it's that big of an issue, just send a message apologizing, and offer to leave one of your collections uncollected to allow that player to plunder you back. It's not that big of an issue.

I have a question if anyone has an answer. Not of high importantance to get an answer, just complete curiosity, and if no one has any answer now, time will soon tell. My question is, will the "upgrades" to exisiting graveyard apply if you have multiple graveyards? For me personally, this is not an issue, because I have one PE graveyard aquired during the summer quest so this cannot be upgraded. That leaves me with my second graveyard which was upgraded to IA during the last special quest that allowed us to upgrade (PE was not released at the time, IA was highest age). But I am curious for others in a situation that they have multiple pre-PE graveyards. Will both/all have the opportunity to be upgraded during this quest? Or just a single graveyard?

DeletedUser7719

I think it's a single one, and the upgrade is more than you may expect as well ;)

DeletedUser

Ah, cool. That was my other question...if it's just an age upgrade like last time, or maybe a better boost that which would help us with PE graveyards ;-)

DeletedUser98840

Hello, my first post. Have a question.Is this event going to start on its own or do we need to finish already running quest in order to free the slot for a new one.

DeletedUser15076

If you've already advanced to the end and cannot meet the requirements due to that, then the quest will autocomplete. Same goes with the tech tree --- if a quest asks you to unlock a research and you've completed the tech tree, then it will autocomplete. All you have to do is collect your reward. :)

:) that would be excellent ... no having to wait 2 days for a PE scout

DeletedUser85536

Does anyone have a list of the quests as I am now on number 4 ideas for fears and have no idea already lol x

DeletedUser

It should have started if you are UK or East. The US starts a bit later, and no, you dont have to have completed other quests. This is extra.

DeletedUser

Great rewards. Im in Progressive Age and I got 10 wine for reward. I guess it was too difficult to put as a reward win 10 random goods of the current age.

DeletedUser

it seems that my Halloween qeust doenst go furter then 6 out of 12 my riddle is: i ask you humble make me smile but do it please by walking a mile i have placed roads already but i doenst go furter then 6 even when i sell all my roads and placed new ones why does this happen?

Last edited by a moderator: