• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2018

Boorg

Captain
tnx for replay and answers...but i want to stay in bronze ages...i have my reasons...so that is obviously end for me in this winter event...

If you wish to remain in Bronze Age you can forget all the Events because you will not be able to finish any Event as Event Quests regularly request “Donate goods to the Guild Treasury” and “Fighting/Battles” and “Guild Expedition Encounters”.

In Bronze Age you will not be able to do any of these Quest Requests.

Edit :

In Bronze Age you can still do GE Encounters.

Edit Update :

Sorry, GE is available with Iron Age.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116367

tnx for replay and answers...but i want to stay in bronze ages...i have my reasons...so that is obviously end for me in this winter event...
Try doing battle with boosts.
Neighborhood opens in bronze age Na.. attack ur neighbors. Nearly all will have spears man.. win ur 10 battles..

DeletedUser108359

Not necessarily, you could do the 10 battles, New GE starting today, you should be able to do 10 of those ?

DeletedUser108359

He can’t do PvP fights before he unlocks it with “Military Tactics” in the Iron Age Tech Tree.
Yeah, cant do GB contribution, or Daily events or get reconstruction mode. Basically staying in bronze age limits your game play a lot. ( wonder why he doesnt want to at least advance to get those modes open ) If you want to play the game fully then you absolutely need at least to complete most of Iron Age techs. Otherwise you might as well not play.
GE opens with guilds, doesnt it ? ( Bronze age )

Boorg

Captain
Pretty sure that was taken out around the same time as Bronze age PvP attacking neighbours and GB contributions. When I started new worlds I couldn't do GE until Iron Age

You are right thanks.

Extract from FoE Wiki Guild Expeditions :

Every player who is a member of a guild and has reached the Iron Age at the time when an Expedition begins, can contribute to the success of their guild by participating in the ongoing Expedition.

DeletedUser96901

if GE would be available in bronze age you could also spend bronze age goods to the treasury because you would need bronze goods to unlock the levels for players who are doing GE in bronze age

btw you can do continent map battles in bronze age
color guards or drummers are much stronger than any bronze age unites on the map
they can even beat iron age troops there
and people who stay forever in bronze age should get zeus, aachen and castel to level 10 and then they can easily fight early middle age opponents on the map
maybe even high middle age opponents

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
Looking through announcements it's been that way since release.

and people who stay forever in bronze age should get zeus, aachen and castel to level 10 and then they can easily fight early middle age opponents on the map
Yeah. Unfortunately given the GB contribution tech is in Iron Age the Bronze players can only do this through
(A) Aiding as many players as they can to get the BPs.
(B) either using diamonds for goods, trading up 2:1 or getting another player to hand over the goods for free

It'd take considerably longer to get anywhere like that due to not being able to contribute to GBs. As such I'd only expect experienced players to try that tactic

DeletedUser113809

Help - I'm stuck on quest 35 (I think that's the number). I have 4 open sectors I'm working on, and the quest is to scout a new province - this task will take me weeks to complete. I'm surprised there isn't an alternate quest also listed with this one like on the some of the other harder quests. Any suggestions on how to get out of this?

Agent327

Overlord
Help - I'm stuck on quest 35 (I think that's the number). I have 4 open sectors I'm working on, and the quest is to scout a new province - this task will take me weeks to complete. I'm surprised there isn't an alternate quest also listed with this one like on the some of the other harder quests. Any suggestions on how to get out of this?

Use diamonds.

Emberguard

Legend
I'd need more info to know how to advise

(1) What Age are you in?
(2) What troops do you have available?
(3) Is your tavern fully upgraded?
(4) Do you have attack boosts in your inventory?
(5) What sectors are you facing?
(6) What is your goods stock like?
(7) What would you be missing to negotiate all the sectors?
(8) What are your goods buildings? (and lvls)
(9) What' your attack GBs? (and lvls)

DeletedUser116367

Why would it take weeks to negotiate 4 sectors and scout a province?