• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2018

DeletedUser115071

Well, these calculations might be way off, I have a level 11 Spire and I am awaiting it to happen to level 12 when I do the 71 quest and finish it in my main world.

PS: With 400 stars I got like 60 matches or something

DeletedUser113110

My calculation is, 17 quests left. 16*15=240 stars and 17*10(daily)=170, total 410stars yet to get. So, 41matches and currently 64matches, so total is 64+41=105matches.

Expecting 1.5 candle per match, I expect to get 157 candles. i.e., 7 to 8 Christmas tree gift. Means 4 updates by grand price and 2 more from quest completion..

So, 4+2+4=10th lvl is what I am expecting..

I hope foe will be bit more generous and provide me with 2 more lvls of the shire
Don't forget that the match/candle ratio should be about 1.7-1.8, not 1.5. Ideally it should be 2.

DeletedUser99588

The event is boring. Mainly because the prizes are boring. Normally I would consider spending some money on Christmas event but not even come close to being tempted so far. Diamonds too expensive and rewards just not that great. Haven't even bothered using any stars yet. I'm sure I will at some point but it would be nice to have a little bit more imagination/creativity put into these events. All fur coat and no knickers would sum it up so far.

Galladhorn

Monarch
The event is boring. Mainly because the prizes are boring. Normally I would consider spending some money on Christmas event but not even come close to being tempted so far. Diamonds too expensive and rewards just not that great. Haven't even bothered using any stars yet. I'm sure I will at some point but it would be nice to have a little bit more imagination/creativity put into these events. All fur coat and no knickers would sum it up so far.

Yea well I guess we have all gotten a bit spoiled the last two years time or so
– This event it is mainly about the Spire - 4x4 at level 12 with 6FP´s + the rest is not a bad building.
On the other hand the Quests are not that hard – pretty okay and not a lot of prolonged produce so and so many of that... Some Events have a bit too many of these, not that I can not solve them, they are just sometimes slightly annoying.

DeletedUser116429

Could someone please tell us the next daily specials? no website knows them

Dead-Eye

General
Could someone please tell us the next daily specials? no website knows them
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

DeletedUser108359

My calculation is, 17 quests left. 16*15=240 stars and 17*10(daily)=170, total 410stars yet to get. So, 41matches and currently 64matches, so total is 64+41=105matches.

Expecting 1.5 candle per match, I expect to get 157 candles. i.e., 7 to 8 Christmas tree gift. Means 4 updates by grand price and 2 more from quest completion..

So, 4+2+4=10th lvl is what I am expecting..

I hope foe will be bit more generous and provide me with 2 more lvls of the shire

Thank you, yes, i forgot to include the 10 stars you get a day by logging in.

DeletedUser108359

The only way to get a SECONDARY spire up to a decent level is if you spend diamonds.
Or, you can take a chance and try to win in the threads.:)

On Beta i got a 2nd Spire to level 7 BUT i did buy 1 X 100 star pack with diamonds i had banked.

DeletedUser108359

Well, these calculations might be way off, I have a level 11 Spire and I am awaiting it to happen to level 12 when I do the 71 quest and finish it in my main world.

PS: With 400 stars I got like 60 matches or something
whenever you hit the shuffle button you get an extra match as well. The calculations are based on a balance of probabilities, ( as you say they might be way off ) the only certainty is that you will get the quest reward upgrades ( which you should get easily ) all the rest is just luck really.

DeletedUser116442

Any suggestions from anybody how to finish quest 51 if u want to stay in bronze age ?

" Quest 51 (13 Dec - Thu)
  • Ekaterina: "Spend some Forge Points" and "Win 10 battles OR Donate some goods to the Guild Treasury from your current era or the era bellow"
    Reward: 15 Stars "
....i mean except battles how can i donate good from my ages (bronze ages) when i go in guild treasurry and i only can given good from iron ages or up ????

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Any suggestions from anybody how to finish quest 51 if u want to stay in bronze age ?

" Quest 51 (13 Dec - Thu)
  • Ekaterina: "Spend some Forge Points" and "Win 10 battles OR Donate some goods to the Guild Treasury from your current era or the era bellow"
    Reward: 15 Stars "
....i mean except battles how can i donate good from my ages (bronze ages) when i go in guild treasurry and i only can given good from iron ages or up ????
Maybe ask someone to sell you some goods?

DeletedUser116442

it is not problem in goods i have enough goods from bronze and iron ages...i already trades but i cant donate any goods from bronze ages on wich I am now and i dont want to go in iron ages...i donate 50 goods from iron age in one guild but that is not from my ages so they didnt calclulates taht in quest ???

Quests say :
"Donate some goods to the Guild Treasury from your current era or the era bellow"

so that would be from stone age or from bronze age on wich i am now...but i cant donate any good from stone or bronze ages on guild treasury ???

Any suggestions

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
it is not problem in goods i have enough goods from bronze and iron ages...i already trades but i cant donate any goods from bronze ages on wich I am now and i dont want to go in iron ages...i donate 50 goods from iron age in one guild but that is not from my ages so they didnt calclulates taht in quest ???

Quests say :
"Donate some goods to the Guild Treasury from your current era or the era bellow"

so that would be from stone age or from bronze age on wich i am now...but i cant donate any good from stone or bronze ages on guild treasury ???

Any suggestions
Sorry ..i overlooked that... as they ask your or previous age :-((( some quest also acept medals ... but that could be problem as well .... but iron age isn't that bad ...

DeletedUser116442

tnx for replay and answers...but i want to stay in bronze ages...i have my reasons...so that is obviously end for me in this winter event...