• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2015

DeletedUser2989

The next quest of build 2 cultural buildings from current Age or 3 from previous one, must it be the direct previous Age or any previous age?

It's the directly previous age so if your in the LMA it's 2 LMA or 3 HMA any others won't count.

DeletedUser16026

The quest registers the start of the construction of the building. So, yep, you can sell it before it's finished.

DeletedUser100307

I am def NOT a happy camper with this winter event - if i play on Arvahall i can easily and inexpensively put up a suway entrance but on Noarsil its going to cost way too much to erect two buildings or 3 from other era - so its game/winter event over for me! Who ever made up this years must be a very senior dev and its not fair to us who havent built as fast or have younger towns

DeletedUser16026

You can usually find a decoration or a piece of road from your previous Era that is a cheap option to complete these types of quests.

DeletedUser5180

This is merely an item for feedback regarding the event thus far. I realize we are barely into it however I am very disappointed and considering not participating further. The "Special Prize" offered each day does not give me the desire to spend the stars. I have saved all of them. I feel like I am spending coins and supplies for nothing.

far better that the best special prizes appear as late on in the event as possible giving us time to save as many stars as possible to try and win them rather than they appear early in the event when we have not had much chance to gather stars

DeletedUser12400

far better that the best special prizes appear as late on in the event as possible giving us time to save as many stars as possible to try and win them rather than they appear early in the event when we have not had much chance to gather stars
I was just going to mention that, but you took the words right out of my mouth.

DeletedUser106818

Yes todays event quest (cultural buildings) cost me half a million in supplies, I can afford that but some of my fellow gamers cannot so they will be stuck here until they can drum up enough supplies to complete it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

Yes todays event quest (cultural buildings) cost me half a million in supplies, I can afford that but some of my fellow gamers cannot so they will be stuck here until they can drum up enough supplies to complete it.
For some players the challenge will always be there and it's plenty of time to finish questline.

DeletedUser14704

Yes, and the sheer size of cultural buildings in the later ages made this pretty ridiculous too. had to delete existing buildings to get the room and now can't collect production until they've rebuilt.
Most bizarre event quest I've ever seen in nearly 4 years of play, am assuming it was a mistake and should have been decos, the lists of quests seen from testing have all had this quest as build 5 decos.

DeletedUser108764

stopped

Yes, and the sheer size of cultural buildings in the later ages made this pretty ridiculous too. had to delete existing buildings to get the room and now can't collect production until they've rebuilt.
Most bizarre event quest I've ever seen in nearly 4 years of play, am assuming it was a mistake and should have been decos, the lists of quests seen from testing have all had this quest as build 5 decos.
The quests stop here for me, this is ridiculous

DeletedUser914

instead of removing buildings, you can also remove roads, move small things into it, and you have some additional space.

DeletedUser108379

The quest was the same on beta.

DeletedUser12400

instead of removing buildings, you can also remove roads, move small things into it, and you have some additional space.
That's how I did it in most of the worlds. People can't accept the challenge these days already complaining about the slightest difficulty :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

if you've been playing nearly 4 years you'll have taken part in many events and should have an idea of how to prepare for them by now

having a space in your city (4x4 should be big enough) for putting up any building asked for in a quest should be obvious and surely after nearly 4 years you shouldn't have to worry about collecting a production for a day or so.?