• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2015

DeletedUser6065

@ P-babble & Oco:

This has been discussed in Holiday Events Past (←see what I did there?). The answer is/was that not only are the presents wrapped and scrambled in view, but they are scrambled below the wrapping as well. In a past post, a Forger even went so far as to track the scrambling using the video feature, and was unable to get the present they wanted even though they selected what was thought to be the correct box.

. . . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106286

Today's quest requires collecting from a 24 hour production. How will this work if the next quest resets at midnight? Will the next quest roll forward?

DeletedUser12400

Today's quest requires collecting from a 24 hour production. How will this work if the next quest resets at midnight? Will the next quest roll forward?
It won't roll forward! You need to finish current quest to receive next one :)

DeletedUser106286

OK so I will finish today's quest at 00:15 (24 hours after receiving it). Will the next quest be immediately available?

(Thanks for the quick response btw !)

DeletedUser100423

Click on icons every day to start the shuffle and collect the days starts, save them up for when your preferred item of choice will be in the group, warning - the shuffle is what you don't want as you can spend nearly all your stars and get down to last few presents and WHAM you get the shuffle and it restartes the whole thing - I hate the shuffle

DeletedUser106605

ahh but the shuffle can be good...if you get what you really want early, you can hopefully get the shuffle and get what you want twice...that happened to me a couple of times last year

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
Is it actually physically possible to track the shuffling boxes to get the present you're after? As far as I can tell it's set up so you can't (it it's essentially random), but would be good to know if others can do it and how.
I can confirm that you can't tell. My computer just died so today I am playing on an elderly Vista which is very, very slow. I can see where all the gifts end up before the wrappings go on and they definitely change after that.

DeletedUser1094

...and I like the fact, that this year, nobody (well, close to anyway) knows the real event quest-line. It makes it so much more fun... :confused:;)

DeletedUser12400

...and I like the fact, that this year, nobody (well, close to anyway) knows the real event quest-line. It makes it so much more fun... :confused:;)
I think most top players are aware of the questline however i would suggest to change sequence when its realeased on servers.

DeletedUser1094

The questline from the test-server(s) is not the same as the real one. Only the first 5 "ekstra" quests was...

Roc8

Corporal
This is merely an item for feedback regarding the event thus far. I realize we are barely into it however I am very disappointed and considering not participating further. The "Special Prize" offered each day does not give me the desire to spend the stars. I have saved all of them. I feel like I am spending coins and supplies for nothing.

DeletedUser12400

This is merely an item for feedback regarding the event thus far. I realize we are barely into it however I am very disappointed and considering not participating further. The "Special Prize" offered each day does not give me the desire to spend the stars. I have saved all of them. I feel like I am spending coins and supplies for nothing.
There are still 36 upcoming special prizes and i'm more than sure that you will want to get at least one :)

Roc8

Corporal
I hope so. Stalled on the map, reduced battles because of this, and deleting buildings to place useless ones. Not exactly an event i am enjoying.

The next quest of build 2 cultural buildings from current Age or 3 from previous one, must it be the direct previous Age or any previous age?