• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter event 2013 - discussion

DeletedUser15432

well thats just great, they appeared in the first days of the event when you have few stars, therefore slim chance of winning them

is there a list of all the prizes that will apear until the end of the event ?

I won some - forget which world

DeletedUser14664

lucky you :D couldnt find the reward list, any chance to post it here, with a spoiler thingy ?

DeletedUser12400

Jackpot

Houndsmoor - 1 Hideout, 1 Zeppelin, 2 Delishop ect. In other seven worlds Hideout's, Zeppelin, Wheelright's, Natural History Museum's ect.
Good event :)

JACKPOT
jackpot.jpg

DeletedUser3157

It encourages versatility target rewards wise this event. Trying to win same reward multiple times over lowers ur odds a lot. My own luck been pretty basic. In my big world got quickly lucky hitting a double hideout, but then again I spent the remaining 280 stars and won nothing after that. On most of my worlds I managed to score a hideout and a zeppelin, but for example in 1 world I got neither of them with all my stars. So it comes and goes eh.

DeletedUser653

I tend to agree with you hint, over all the events been ok and only complaint would be that horrid shuffle button. You can spend all your stars chasing that Zeppelin and get down to just the last 2 locations to then find the shuffle button, had that happen twice once on last 2 and once on last 4 (and many times above that. Some prizes are better if you have just got into an age as against being near to the end of it, getting a troop building which is 200 FP's away from where you are on the tree is really helpful.

DeletedUser12400

Some prizes are better if you have just got into an age as against being near to the end of it, getting a troop building which is 200 FP's away from where you are on the tree is really helpful.
In other worlds i did get some useful military/supplies buildings. :)

DeletedUser15432

I tend to agree with you hint, over all the events been ok and only complaint would be that horrid shuffle button. You can spend all your stars chasing that Zeppelin and get down to just the last 2 locations to then find the shuffle button, had that happen twice once on last 2 and once on last 4 (and many times above that. Some prizes are better if you have just got into an age as against being near to the end of it, getting a troop building which is 200 FP's away from where you are on the tree is really helpful.

Yes, the additional buildings that can be gained are very useful, especially with an active alcatraz available in three cities.

DeletedUser13805

trust me !! i started playing in the beta world and my stars and prizes dont update anymore as the game is over : ( my timing is always good

DeletedUser2991

Why can't I finish the todays quest (scout a province). Don't tell me you have to scout all parts as well!? In 1 world i had to take a boat (second one) that takes 2 days. This means i will never will finish them all. One cannot abort the scouting so i hoped it would be like build something. When you have to build a house or production building it is counted as finish the quest.
Sigh this is no fun.

DeletedUser9168

hi niax
don't worry too much! when your scout finishes his journey (however long it takes), you will immediately receive the next quest in the sequence (rather than having to wait 24 hours), which hopefully won't take so long to complete. you have till january 2nd to do the event quests.
fun will resume!! lol

DeletedUser5180

hi niax
don't worry too much! when your scout finishes his journey (however long it takes), you will immediately receive the next quest in the sequence (rather than having to wait 24 hours), which hopefully won't take so long to complete. you have till january 2nd to do the event quests.
fun will resume!! lol

its possibly not the case with niax as he has not mentioned this, but today has the reindeer paddock as the special prize and there may be many players who would be needing todays stars to try and win it and can't as they will have to wait until this quest completes to get their stars and by then the paddock will be gone........oops, sorry i forgot you can always get it tomorrow for a bargain special offer of only 2000 diamonds ie 19 GBP :mad:

DeletedUser5514

After spending all my stars trying to get the reindeer, ive managed to get supplies 3 times, coins 2 times, BPs, FPs, units and finally shuffle 2 times after several squares opened. No reindeer for me. Visiting a guildie, i can see he managed to get 3 reindeer.

How fair is this?

DeletedUser9168

it is random - doesn't need to be fair. gambling can never be a dead cert or it would lose its whole point.

ps - i gave up on my reindeer paddock after spending 60 stars without winning it, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

not everybody can be so lucky :p

Attachments

• lucky.jpg
    lucky.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 134