• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

When Are Inno Going to Fix The Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 97052
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have been in this game for almost 4 years now, and one thing that has become apparent is that Inno appear to be incapable of fixing this game.

I for one feel it is now time for them to stop bringing out these silly side line quests and actually fix the game, I am sure most of us would be far happier with type of progression.

Current issues;

1/ Event History trying to load at the wrong time ( bad code call), the result game freezes and just takes forever to load

2/ Timing issues in GvG, a major pain as this causes the game to reload at a critical time, and then you run into point 1

3/ Internal errors in GvG, again giving the same as above

4/ Lag in GvG

5/ When placing siege army, the game then either freezes causing you to reload and point 1 again, or it's about 15 secs before the game responds, by which time your siege is either dead or near to

If you take the time to run the debug version of Flash Player, and read its reports most of these issues are due to coding or poor calls in the code.

So I for one would rather Inno fix these issues as a priority rather than new aspects with in the game.
These issues are all well over 6 months old so really there is no excuse other than we are being ignored.

DeletedUser100065

1. Does need fixing it's clearly just a coding error and should be addressed
2-5 GvG is broke and will never be fixed, inno have moved on it's time they just deleted it and officially called it a failed idea.

DeletedUser102348

I agree with the above, Inno have been lazy in fixing the memory leaks, other gaming companies I have played with in the past have jumped on it and fixed the problem.
I wonder what Inno will do when Flash is no longer supported as they have started to do that already elsewhere, I doubt they are thinking ahead, the only thing they seem to manage is trying to sqeeze more £'s out of everyone with the not wanted mini events, no def upgrade since LMA, making GE 4th level near impossible, and any number of silly schemes and ploys they come up with, were not stupid Inno, your as transparent as glass.
Good luck in trying YET again to get the game fixed, but Inno devs seem incapable of doing this which infers that Inno pay scales are very low.

Pay peanuts you get monkeys :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99438

Event history is actually causing flash issues and loading issues. Is there really a need to have it pop up every time you log in? Especially since it can be accessed from the town hall if needed.

Additionally those little pop ups every time someone does something in your city or achieves something in your guild are unnecessary and a sheer nuisance. If you're not on game you don't get immediate alerts, why on earth do we need them whilst on game?

GvG is a joke to say the very least. None of these issues have been rectified. I do believe ridding the pop ups around the event history will assist this to a small degree, along with whatever else is required in the coding.

And also is there seriously a need to have a limit of 100 participants per message? Come on like! It's a social game is it not?

1. Does need fixing it's clearly just a coding error and should be addressed
2-5 GvG is broke and will never be fixed, inno have moved on it's time they just deleted it and officially called it a failed idea.

That's the fun of it for some of us ......

There should at least be an option to turn off loading the event log on logging in. This is a no brainer really. We do have access to it from ingame.

GvG is becoming increasingly unplayable. There really is no excuse for not fixing it. You might be thinking that GE might eventually replace GvG so you don't have to worry about it, but I assure you this won't be the case. A lot of players will leave if they can't play GvG anymore.

DeletedUser100498

tumbleweed_dry.jpg

they are in no rush

DeletedUser101887

You really wasting your time. Inno are incapable of doing anything to help this game they are only interested in making money. I used to be called a coiner in this game, but I stopped spending any money ages ago, why would any one spend money on a game that can not work when the top guilds are fighting on GVG, where the mods cant help with anything and you get the same old rubbish replies "clear your Casche". Bla Bla Bla.
Inno pull your finger out, I have lost several friends over the last few months as they have got frustrated at your inability to listen to us. If we have no friends left playing do you think we will make friends with our enemies on this game. jog on Ino get ti fixed or loose every top player.

DeletedUser

I agree, I have also lost players/friends to. At least when sieges cost you no troops the smaller guilds could have a go, was more fun.

DeletedUser6065

' . . . 2-5 GvG is broke and will never be fixed, inno have moved on it's time they just deleted it and officially called it a failed idea.'
If you recall the original Forum Beta posts, it should never have been released in the first place.
. . . mk

DeletedUser110327

GvG is a world of clones and cheats infiltrating other guilds and all spying on each other, using their clones to fight when they run out of armies. Not worth fixing. Bin it.

DeletedUser653

GvG is a world of clones and cheats infiltrating other guilds and all spying on each other, using their clones to fight when they run out of armies. Not worth fixing. Bin it.
GvG is here to stay so stop the silly posts like above.

Interesting the problems in GvG are from players using PC's and with inno's declared priorities being the mobile market I am wondering how long before they release GvG in the App and if they are going to recode it for the app. we might then be doing reset on our phones!!

There is also the cheats with GB's now. People are running scripts (totally against the rules, but Inno doesn't seem to care) that automatically watch target GB's in their list and adding FP's at the instant they can benefit. We even have at least one member that outright admitted he uses scripts and network interceptors and still he hasn't been banned!

DeletedUser99438

GvG is here to stay so stop the silly posts like above.

Interesting the problems in GvG are from players using PC's and with inno's declared priorities being the mobile market I am wondering how long before they release GvG in the App and if they are going to recode it for the app. we might then be doing reset on our phones!!

That would be horrendous, it will not be a pleasurable experience to play GvG on a phone, believe me. There are many people who do not like to use phones for this purpose.

And, regarding the new GB list that we can get from the avatar: I guess it would have been too much trouble to actually sort the list into something a little more useful. Hunt and peck might be fun when looking for Easter eggs, but an alphanumeric list would be a lot better when looking for a GB with a particular name!

That too could use some "Fixing"

Anybody else noticing that their Tavern Doors are swinging open (getting the sound effects) and nobody is actually sitting down - must be ghosts - LOL!

It would be a big help if inno just search thru all of the code and anywhere there is a call to the event log - remove it - we don't need it.

Now if the code isn't a bowl of spaghetti, it should be an easy task to do - I like a lot of sauce with my spaghetti - lol.

DeletedUser110131

"Spaghetti" may very well be the problem. If the code and code comments started out sloppy when it was small enough that it didn't matter, that will have propagated into the more recent code, potentially creating a huge backlog of messy and convoluted code, which will require a major effort to clean up. The more new code they pile on top, the worse the problem will get. A lot of software, especially Web games, has hit a sudden dead end because of this.