• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

When Are Inno Going to Fix The Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 97052
  • Start date

DeletedUser

And to add insult to injury, they have the cheek to put the price of Diamonds up with the statement it is maintain the high standards of the game, laugh? I cried

DeletedUser6974

add another thing needing fixing,
when are more levels going to be added to the Guild Levels?
my guild is at level 60 of 60.
when are more going to be added?
we fight for 1st place in GE, where are the points going now?
where are the points going that we all collect everyday from our Hall of Fames?
have we wasted all these FP's building the Temple of Relics?
the prizes are not worth all the effort for these battles and loosing 50 or more troops to ccomplete all 3 levels of GE battles.
i dont need more Flower Arbors, i already have 48 of them in my inventory.
i can use the building tiles taken up by the HOF's for more important things instead of collecting points that are going nowhere.

i need an answer from somebody with authority please.
thank you
level60.png

Attachments

• level60.png
    level60.png
    744.6 KB · Views: 9

DeletedUser100065

add another thing needing fixing,
when are more levels going to be added to the Guild Levels?
my guild is at level 60 of 60.
when are more going to be added?
we fight for 1st place in GE, where are the points going now?
where are the points going that we all collect everyday from our Hall of Fames?
have we wasted all these FP's building the Temple of Relics?
the prizes are not worth all the effort for these battles and loosing 50 or more troops to ccomplete all 3 levels of GE battles.
i dont need more Flower Arbors, i already have 48 of them in my inventory.
i can use the building tiles taken up by the HOF's for more important things instead of collecting points that are going nowhere.

i need an answer from somebody with authority please.
thank you
None of that is things that need fixing, it's just things aren't moving forward as fast as you'd like. The points go to your next level when new ones are brought out same as always. The GE battles giving rewards aren't broken they need changing sure but not fixing as such. They work as intended they are just stupidly annoying. Yes you could use the space that the HoFs are taking up, that's what store building kits are for. If you need someone with authority then contact support and they can redirect you back here lol

DeletedUser6974

None of that is things that need fixing, it's just things aren't moving forward as fast as you'd like. The points go to your next level when new ones are brought out same as always. The GE battles giving rewards aren't broken they need changing sure but not fixing as such. They work as intended they are just stupidly annoying. Yes you could use the space that the HoFs are taking up, that's what store building kits are for. If you need someone with authority then contact support and they can redirect you back here lol
that's why i asked for somebody with authority to answer here, i have already asked support and they sent me here...lol ;)
last time this was addressed there was talk that there will be no more levels added past level 60, (the, all good things must come to and end thinking).
I'm trying to confirm that or has it been decided that at some time more levels will be added.
i have 126 building tiles being taken up by HOF's that i really could use for better things if no more levels are to be added.

DeletedUser99277

I have been playing this game for a few years, it use to be a game of planning, skill, working out where to place ones troops
( folks playing ) was like a game of chess with 20 players online all doing their part, some did so, some failed, was the skill
& the reason we loved this game, these days it is all about those that have the best bots, scripts, I have been told, Inno
know these cheats are being used, but you have more important matters to sort before you can get to this, I can only
think this is all of these side games, they must be the money makers for Inno, if so, please say, tell us GvG is coming
to an end, we have players that spend monies on this game, if this is to be a game of events, end GvG now, or please
sort out all of the lag & cheating issues, GvG made this game, not these events, maybe I have it wrong, the new players
the ones that pay, pay to play for all of these side games, maybe I am a dinosaur, if so kindly put me out of my misery,
end GvG or please please kindly sort out the cheating, make it fun again, this game needs GvG, last thing, my
guilds are losing so many players, players that have been playing longer than I, this is sad for the game, these
players will never return,

DeletedUser100065

these days it is all about those that have the best bots, scripts, I have been told, Inno
know these cheats are being used, but you have more important matters to sort before you can get to this,
Basic fact is, anyone dull enough to spend money on scripts and bots will also spend money on diamonds. So although support will try to catch the cheats, inno won't invest much into providing them with the adequate tools to catch them. It's not financially in their interest to ban the people who are the biggest spenders. So don't expect these cheats to stop any time soon.

DeletedUser110131

anyone dull enough to spend money on scripts and bots will also spend money on diamonds.
Scripts that cost money will probably not work at all, work poorly, or not be updated in a timely fashion. The last is potentially very damaging to a player who isn't sophisticated enough to recognize the need for an update; some mistakes out-of-date scripts will make will be noticeable from server side. Worse yet, buying them may result in identity theft.

That said, identifying a good script is difficult, and doing so without false positives is impossible. Configured with proper randomness, imitation of player habits, dormant periods, etc., they'll get close enough to human behavior that any identification may be erroneous. The risk of banning an honest player is (hopefully) something Inno would take seriously. If made by the player him/herself, or by a game enthusiast, it'll also be quickly updated when the need arises. The way to prevent such scripts would be one that human players would also find very annoying: Introduce frequent changes in how tasks are done, ideally changes that will result in feedback to the server when a script attempts to do it the old way. That would keep the scripters too busy updating and modifying their scripts to actually use them. It would also keep Inno busy making changes, and the players busy figuring the changes out, and be generally very annoying.

Of course, if there are any good scripts being distributed, Inno might also consider implementing their functionality in the game itself, making it available to everyone. They could even make some of it "premium features", improving the profitability of GvG. I don't play GvG, but it stands to reason that good GvG scripts will be ones that have found ways around the problems being described. The best way to prevent cheating is to remove the motivation to cheat.

DeletedUser105873

The best way to prevent cheating is to remove the motivation to cheat.

This is exactly the point "Cheating", there is no point in INNO fixing the problems within GvG because they pail into insignificance in comparison to the level of down right cheating going on, I've a close friend who joined my guild for a while, he's a computer wizz and developed a siege bot to run on his computer, he has an ultra fast computer with an ultra fast connection and sub 10ms ping speed to the inno server and he still couldn't beat the siege bots used by the other guild, I've seen fresh DA's placed the very split second a siege was lifted that happened quicker than natural human reaction time, and yet we're supposed to believe that 2 players clicked 2 different locations on the screen plus reaction time in less than 0.2 seconds. Yeah right whatever.

Its not INNO's inability to fix GvG that has ruined it, its the cheaters that have done that all by themselves, and the irony here is its some of those in this thread moaning about INNO not fixing issues of lag and such that are associated with all this cheating, whether they wish to plead ignorance or not doesn't change that fact.

Best thing INNO can do is effectively give everyone the ability to cheat, then we're all on a level playing field at least and then we can get back to doing what we all do best, blaming INNO for not fixing the issues they created.

DeletedUser101887

This is exactly the point "Cheating", there is no point in INNO fixing the problems within GvG because they pail into insignificance in comparison to the level of down right cheating going on, I've a close friend who joined my guild for a while, he's a computer wizz and developed a siege bot to run on his computer, he has an ultra fast computer with an ultra fast connection and sub 10ms ping speed to the inno server and he still couldn't beat the siege bots used by the other guild, I've seen fresh DA's placed the very split second a siege was lifted that happened quicker than natural human reaction time, and yet we're supposed to believe that 2 players clicked 2 different locations on the screen plus reaction time in less than 0.2 seconds. Yeah right whatever.

Its not INNO's inability to fix GvG that has ruined it, its the cheaters that have done that all by themselves, and the irony here is its some of those in this thread moaning about INNO not fixing issues of lag and such that are associated with all this cheating, whether they wish to plead ignorance or not doesn't change that fact.

Best thing INNO can do is effectively give everyone the ability to cheat, then we're all on a level playing field at least and then we can get back to doing what we all do best, blaming INNO for not fixing the issues they created.

Jay We have all been complaining until we are blue in the face, but the fact is Inno don't care about anything except making money, so as long as people are prepared to spend money on this game Inno will continue to ignore this problem. It will take a concerted effort from evry coiner in the game to stop paying for diamonds then Inno will do something and not before

DeletedUser

This is why I don't often waste my time posting in these forums because you always get the the ones, taking it off topic and therefore interest. You need to wake up and smell the roses, if you aren't as good as someone else you will loose, boo hoo.

The object of this post to get Inno to acknowledge they need to repair this game rather than releasing new and totally unneeded crap into it.

I think it is about time we heard from Inno or CM's in here as to why they refuse to actually talk to us on this issue, I have recently run several debug versions of Flash Player and Java and the amount of bad coding is unbelievable.

Also for those who run Firefox or Waterfox try an addon called NoScript, and look at all the embedded crap in their pages, no wonder the game runs like a bag of crap.

Come on Inno get your act together and sort it.

DeletedUser653

This is why I don't often waste my time posting in these forums because you always get the the ones, taking it off topic and therefore interest. You need to wake up and smell the roses, if you aren't as good as someone else you will loose, boo hoo.

The object of this post to get Inno to acknowledge they need to repair this game rather than releasing new and totally unneeded crap into it.

I think it is about time we heard from Inno or CM's in here as to why they refuse to actually talk to us on this issue, I have recently run several debug versions of Flash Player and Java and the amount of bad coding is unbelievable.

Also for those who run Firefox or Waterfox try an addon called NoScript, and look at all the embedded crap in their pages, no wonder the game runs like a bag of crap.

Come on Inno get your act together and sort it.

CCM's your help is needed

Come on CCM's/CM please can we have some help on this subject, I think the same question about fixing the core problem has been asked thousands of times now and we have never had any feed back from anyone (bar we have given your feedback!) but we keep getting lots of developments which we do not want. So please give the players some feed back as to INNO's intentions on fixing the really bad lag and crashing we are getting due to the bad coding. This means you have to ask questions of the senior management and then let us have the feedback. Thanks.
  1. CCM-PrincessXyster
    Co-Community Manager,
  2. CCM-Zarok Dai
    Co-Community Manager,
  3. CM-Sovereign
Community Manager

DeletedUser110131

I'm using NoScript, and InnoGames is by no means worse than average. On the game page itself, there are two sites you have to allow scripts from, in order to get full functionality, forgeofempires.com and innogamescdn.com. Once they're allowed, there are only five more sites that try to run scripts, mostly the "usual suspects". They can be denied without loss of functionality. If you allow them, they'll probably call other scripts, giving a higher total; I haven't checked. Anyone suspecting that unneeded scripts are hampering the performance, use Firefox, get NoScript, and allow only the two sites mentioned. If that improves the performance, one of the scripts have been behaving badly on your set-up (but may be perfectly well mannered on other set-ups).

Sadly, only 5 scripting sites to ban is better than average on the Web, these days. Since scripts are calling scripts, even the site owners can't know if their site is safe (though the wast majority of sites you're likely to encounter are safe; that's not the point).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108179

There should at least be an option to turn off loading the event log on logging in. This is a no brainer really. We do have access to it from ingame.

GvG is becoming increasingly unplayable. There really is no excuse for not fixing it. You might be thinking that GE might eventually replace GvG so you don't have to worry about it, but I assure you this won't be the case. A lot of players will leave if they can't play GvG anymore.
No more GvG ? .... Bye Bye !!

DeletedUser

I'm using NoScript, and InnoGames is by no means worse than average. On the game page itself, there two sites you have to allow scripts, in order to get full functionality, forgeofempires.com and innogamescdn.com. Once they're allowed, there are only five more sites that try to run scripts, mostly the "usual suspects". They can be denied, without loss of functionality. If you allow them, they'll probably call other scripts, giving a higher total; I haven't checked. Anyone suspecting that needless scripts are hampering the performance, use Firefox, get NoScript, and allow only the two sites mentioned. If that improves the performance, one of the scripts have been behaving badly on your set-up, but may be perfectly well mannered on others.

Sadly, only 5 scripting sites to ban is better than average on the Web, these days. Since scripts are calling scripts, even the site owners can't know if their site is safe (though the wast majority is safe; that's not the point).
Coupled with Inno's own bad coding this does not help the game much, even the new achievements is broken and it only launched yesterday.

Inno get your act together and respond to us and stop hiding

DeletedUser99438

I've a close friend who joined my guild for a while, he's a computer wizz and developed a siege bot to run on his computer, he has an ultra fast computer with an ultra fast connection and sub 10ms ping speed to the inno server and he still couldn't beat the siege bots used by the other guild,

Look what the cat dragged in!! And I've been promoting that "bots" are a silly fairytale. Guess I owe an apology to those that were adamant otherwise.

"If thou hast not conquer'd thy self in that which is thy own particular Weakness, thou hast no Title to Virtue, tho' thou art free of other Men's. For a Covetous Man to inveigh against Prodigality, an Atheist against Idolatry, a Tyrant against Rebellion, or a Lyer against Forgery, and a Drunkard against Intemperance ..."

And to add insult to injury, they have the cheek to put the price of Diamonds up with the statement it is maintain the high standards of the game, laugh? I cried
It's because everyone has stopped paying for diamonds, due to the game being, well not worth the spend anymore. We never know when they will nerf something, nor when the game will work. So ...

Last edited by a moderator: