• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

When Are Inno Going to Fix The Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 97052
  • Start date

DeletedUser108240

Anybody else noticing that their Tavern Doors are swinging open (getting the sound effects) and nobody is actually sitting down - must be ghosts - LOL!
I think it is when someone looks in and see no seat free so they have to leave again.

DeletedUser110131

aww come on , give the developers credit.
even though everyone is screaming for help with the game lag and the need for more guild levels the developers worked hard for those cute little achievements that nobody cares about, well except maybe for the 5 yr olds playing now that can go running to mommy to tell her they got a new piggy bank achievement award today!! ... LOL... j/k

Are you trying to tell them that there aren't hordes of toddlers playing the game? The content developers will be shocked to the core, hearing that!

It's incredibly annoying to see that they've spent effort on this new "feature", though. If they absolutely had to do mess with the profile, it would've been better if they had fixed it to allow formatting of the text. Instead, they've removed something as fundamental as line shift...

DeletedUser6974

it makes you wonder who is giving advice to their marketing department.
Big sale on diamonds!! wooooo hooooo....buy the top deal and get 25 random blueprints of all the ages including your current age.
how about making it so a player can choose which age(s) the BP's come from?
no way i would buy diamonds knowing i will probably get Tower of Bable or Coliseum BP's or from an age that i've already built all the GB's in it.
but i'm no marketing expert so they must know best....not!

DeletedUser110131

Not from "all the ages including your current age". Only from "your current age or before". In other words, it's virtually guarantied to be more of the same blueprints that you're already swimming in. I'd say the potential market are people who have advanced very quickly in age, and haven't taken the time to collect BPs, and people who don't know how to get hold of the BPs they want. For the first group, it's a genuinely good offer; for the second, it's a fleecing. Also, it may make some of those who would've bought anyway, buy now, rather than later.

Of course, when you're selling a virtual item, everything is profit. The offer may actually make sense, from Inno's perspective. Anyway, I doubt they've spent all that much time and effort on this offer, so nothing has been lost that would've been better spent on another aspect of the game. They can have all the nonsensical sales they want, and no skin off my nose, so long as they don't diminish the game, or do it instead of proper game development.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104935

Here Here!

I would rather a patch of fix's then a patch of new content. i prefer function over form and new content is more form then its functional purpose.

DeletedUser6974

add another thing needing fixing,
when are more levels going to be added to the Guild Levels?
my guild is at level 60 of 60.
when are more going to be added?
we fight for 1st place in GE, where are the points going now?
where are the points going that we all collect everyday from our Hall of Fames?
have we wasted all these FP's building the Temple of Relics?
the prizes are not worth all the effort for these battles and loosing 50 or more troops to ccomplete all 3 levels of GE battles.
i dont need more Flower Arbors, i already have 48 of them in my inventory.
i can use the building tiles taken up by the HOF's for more important things instead of collecting points that are going nowhere.

i need an answer from somebody with authority please.
thank you
View attachment 11907
i found my own answer , there are now 75 guild levels on beta so should be here soon.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
But with no new GvG content ... all we get is to sit on as much power as possible for another 15 levels .....not exactly exciting is it .

Do you not realise ..that without development of GvG ...you are losing many players .
It is the best part of the game for fighters ...but all we get is new fluffy content , that bores you stupid after a while ...AF ., OA , harbour , tavern...even GE now starting to become a chore. ..dozens of near tedious events ...and dont get me started on this "achievements " nonsense...

More GvG or some kind of twist is badly needed ...or you kill the game for many like me .

# edit ...ok so were already level 65..and im now so bored by all the drivel ..i have parked butt in a once daily collect only guild , until something actually interesting , and challenging ever happens.
- i live in hope that it will ...or have they truly killed the game i once loved.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97048

Seems they've just introduced a 1-second delay whenever we click the next page of the ingame Event History

DeletedUser110433

Seems they've just introduced a 1-second delay whenever we click the next page of the ingame Event History
It was to be expected. Please read the description on today's update to version 1.97
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com....33243/#_ga=1.120999624.1588321646.1489387631

In the other news i tackled another of this games [censored] defects just yesterday. Yes, i know there is such thing as support, i`m just saying the game still has issues (what a surprise).

DeletedUser110131

That Event History now loads only the displayed data is an actual improvement. For those whose problem is the server side lag, it would be better still if they had a low priority load to cache for the hidden data. All in all, better use of caches could ease this games lag times considerably. The downside would be for those with poor hardware; they would need extended cache use to be optional. They should also do something about optimizing the background loading of the city.

Some effort put into this would be a much better investment than further fiddling with the "achievements".

That's a waste of time and effort, especially while the "achievements" are neither actual achievements, nor even the actual stats of the player. E.g.: I have 2,840 victories. Am I supposed to display as one of my "achievements" that I have 384 victories? Apparently so. That's the "achievement" that shows up in Town Hall, anyway. However, I wouldn't count even the actual number of victories as an achievement. While I'm quite pleased with the benefits all that fighting has given me, all it proves is that I spend way to much time playing this game. An achievement would be, for instance, separate statistics for Continent Map, neighborhood, GE, each statistic being a combined display of the average strength ratio between my troops and enemy troops, along with my victory to defeat ratio.

If they ever ditch the working theory that their target market is kindergarteners, they may manage to make something worthwhile out of the achievements. Until then, they should go with giving players the freedom to add simple formatting to their text profiles. Easier and cheaper for Inno, more useful and satisfying for players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Major Spank

Private
4 city's deleted, 2 left. I don't enjoy the game with the state of GVG at this time. Just cant quite bare to delete other 2 in hope they will fix GVG and other lag issues. Just keeps getting worse and worse. And like everyone else said, when will Inno talk to us about planned repairs and time frames for the future. Instead of a lot of waffle from those presenters. GE is a money grabbing load of junk as well. New town hall achievements is a laughing stock, I'm personally to embarrassed to display that rubbish. Auto-fight is so poorly programmed so you lose units deliberately hoping you will use diamonds. Funny how Im 240% attack and 192% def I still lose so many troops to NPC. peeps will say you don't know how to fight, but I assure you I'm not an amateur

DeletedUser110131

peeps will say you don't know how to fight, but I assure you I'm not an amateur
I would love to, only I can't figure out how to blame you for the inadequacies of auto-fight... ;P

Saddening to hear about your deleted cities; hopefully, it will sadden Inno, as well, possibly even enough to, at the very least, give some feedback, or, one can only hope, start fixing the main issues.

DeletedUser99438

What an earth makes you think I was talking about you and your guild, stop being so self obsessed for a bit, and while your at it stop talking BS
Nothing in the post I wrote suggests anything of the sort. It simply notes that you cannot complain about bots if you are the guild that are using them ... and that before that post I didn't think they were actually a reality on this game. And it's obviously far from BS.

DeletedUser99438

That Event History now loads only the displayed data is an actual improvement. For those whose problem is the server side lag, it would be better still if they had a low priority load to cache for the hidden data. All in all, better use of caches could ease this games lag times considerably. The downside would be for those with poor hardware; they would need extended cache use to be optional. They should also do something about optimizing the background loading of the city.

Some effort put into this would be a much better investment than further fiddling with the "achievements".

That's a waste of time and effort, especially while the "achievements" are neither actual achievements, nor even the actual stats of the player. E.g.: I have 2,840 victories. Am I supposed to display as one of my "achievements" that I have 384 victories? Apparently so. That's the "achievement" that shows up in Town Hall, anyway. However, I wouldn't count even the actual number of victories as an achievement. While I'm quite pleased with the benefits all that fighting has given me, all it proves is that I spend way to much time playing this game. An achievement would be, for instance, separate statistics for Continent Map, neighborhood, GE, each statistic being a combined display of the average strength ratio between my troops and enemy troops, along with my victory to defeat ratio.

If they ever ditch the working theory that their target market is kindergarteners, they may manage to make something worthwhile out of the achievements. Until then, they should go with giving players the freedom to add simple formatting to their text profiles. Easier and cheaper for Inno, more useful and satisfying for players.

Yes it is far improved, so would like to say thanks for that Inno :) Aye them achievements smh :/ lol