• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What's Your Excuse?

DeletedUser113901

This is "Soap-box square (Off topic)" so technically if I say something on topic it would off topic since this section is for off topic stuff.

Eat my salad.

DeletedUser113901

It's pirates in there. I'm too afraid.
Crash a full, modern army on my defences.

Vesiger

Monarch
Oops, they crashed half a mile short due to the wrong sort of nuclear fuel...

Plant a giant redwood in Trafalgar Square.

DeletedUser113110

*walks to redwood farm* There has been a robbery so now I can't get redwood trees. :P
Don't sing.

DeletedUser113901

News flash: the [beta content] is now on the list of invasive species.

Finish what you've started.

DeletedUser113110

Sorry I only have 18000 of each good in VF

Build me the Kampfstadt Industriezeitalter.
I built you A Kampfstadt Industriezeitalter, not THE Kampfstadt Industriezeitalter.
Give me snow. Lots of it. 30 cubic liters of it.

Vesiger

Monarch
Well, I tried.. . it seems to have melted!

Solve the Jack the Ripper murders so I can put the answer to the mystery in my next book.

DeletedUser113110

Well, I tried.. . it seems to have melted!

Solve the Jack the Ripper murders so I can put the answer to the mystery in my next book.
Hey Vesiger you write books? What is the name? I want to read it:)
*Felix was murdered by him*

Revive me.
You are not dead yet. After you got murdered you realize it was a dream.:P
Kill my sworn enemy- Ragu Silvertounge.:P

DeletedUser113901

I've never heard of a Silvertounge, you might try over the hill or across the water.
Make my sworn ennemy Ragu Silvertongue fall from his horse into a deep dark pit.

DeletedUser113110

I've never heard of a Silvertounge, you might try over the hill or across the water.
Make my sworn ennemy Ragu Silvertongue fall from his horse into a deep dark pit.
Alas, he doesn't ride a horse, nor is there a pit near Londonium, my city, or any of its colonies.
Utilize this event to get 1 Forge Point.