• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed 'Week #94 & 95 2019-02-18 | 2019-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good to know, but won't be building that anytime soon:rolleyes:
If you have a choice to build either Seed Vault or Arctic Orangery, what would you choose? And you only have 1set of goods. I know what @Ati2 would choose:P

Ati2

Legend
Good to know, but won't be building that anytime soon:rolleyes:
If you have a choice to build either Seed Vault or Arctic Orangery, what would you choose? And you only have 1set of goods. I know what @Ati2 would choose:P
Do you? I would go with AO. SV has been a big disappointment for me. Unless you want the goods. I guess SV is okay for goods. But then again, CF should be there for goods... :D

DeletedUser116624

If you have a choice to build either Seed Vault or Arctic Orangery, what would you choose? And you only have 1set of goods. I know what @Ati2 would choose:P[/QUOTE]

AO hands down!

DeletedUser102683

AO hands down![/QUOTE]
Seed Vault could be handy when levelled and takes less space, but if I had the space and the goods in rugnir, I would go with Orange.

DeletedUser

afternoon all. back to work i go, dam! must be getting better :(

have a good day all and don't steal my winning time slot :lol::lol::lol:
Wait wait wait your cuppa tea is getting cold....you need to come over to watch the paint dry:rolleyes::P
Do you? I would go with AO. SV has been a big disappointment for me. Unless you want the goods. I guess SV is okay for goods. But then again, CF should be there for goods... :D
On C world, and I'm half way to getting the goods for the CF from my dyno [/QUOTE]
AO hands down![/QUOTE]
Got it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.