• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed 'Week #94 & 95 2019-02-18 | 2019-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Correct. And this is a requirement in the guild to do so (for Arcs, anyway). You can't just snipe people's Arcs.
I presume that these are the arcs on the threads, and not the ones that are not on the threads. Surely, you can snipe arcs that are not on the thread. Even then, I'm sure they're frown upon

Ati2

Legend
I presume that these are the arcs on the threads, and not the ones that are not on the threads. Surely, you can snipe arcs that are not on the thread. Even then, I'm sure they're frown upon
It's kind of a general rule. I mean, just because you leave the thread, and don't know what's there and what's not, doesn't mean you can freely snipe your guildmates.

DeletedUser

Oh, I got my 1st Terracotta Army bp yesterday:) on L... what's the going rate for the goods on that world?

Edit: don't answer all at once:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.