• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #92 2019-02-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
My guildmates on O seldom ask me to use my Arc boost to help them. Helping the guild was why I spend so many months levelling. Why won’t they let me help them :(
I keep asking our guildmates all the time. :D Which reminds me, it's time to bump my latest requests. I think they've been forgotten. :D

DeletedUser113901

Do you know how hard it is to get an Arc on a new world?
1 get a BP (from being in FE or contributing to an arc) 2 spend about 19000 diams for the goods and the FPs. Done. If I stop spending and don't forget my farms I can get those diams in a month or 2.

DeletedUser113125

1 get a BP (from being in FE or contributing to an arc) 2 spend about 19000 diams for the goods and the FPs. Done. If I stop spending and don't forget my farms I can get those diams in a month or 2.
New world rather than new to you. Take Rugnir. It opens, everyone in Bronze Age. Grinding tech. Mr Bombo gets a bp. Many many diamonds spent and suddenly like mushrooms popping up after a storm, but that was 4? 5? months after the world was opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.