• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #92 2019-02-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

Get on this island.
(Rescuing fees 200000€ ($250000, £160000))

DeletedUser113901

That's a great idea, I'll make a guild with the sole purpose of gathering everyone in it, so that it makes putting fps in my Arc easier.
In fact in a new world the guild that'd prosper would be the one that'd help one member get to arc 180 asap (the guy's FPs go to research only (up to FE) and the guildmates would take care of the GBs). That guy could reach that goal in a matter of months then pay back his team (with interests) in not much time at all (taking 100% of the world's snipes). After just more than a year you got a guild with nbr 1 offering 100% sponsoring to everybody. But @Emberguard would it be considered push?

Giskler

Legend
In fact in a new world the guild that'd prosper would be the one that'd help one member get to arc 180 asap (the guy's FPs go to research only (up to FE) and the guildmates would take care of the GBs). That guy could reach that goal in a matter of months then pay back his team (with interests) in not much time at all (taking 100% of the world's snipes). After just more than a year you got a guild with nbr 1 offering 100% sponsoring to everybody. But @Emberguard would it be considered push?
Where is he getting the bps from to get it up that fast?

DeletedUser113901

I'm serious we should do that.

DeletedUser113125

My guildmates on O seldom ask me to use my Arc boost to help them. Helping the guild was why I spend so many months levelling. Why won’t they let me help them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.