• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #91 2019-01-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser102683

I always finish lvl 1 on the 1st day, it's only the last bit of 3 and lvl4 that slow me down.

Normally people are happy to chat, maybe you just caught it at an odd time?
The reference to not all winners being congratulated was to one particular person who even when asked a direct question will only write post and as such some people (me included) have put them on ignore
All right, at least not your fault. I play to relax playing in all Worlds, just being an average player not too successful. Rugnir is main World. If you can send friend request in any World, pls do.

All right, at least not your fault. I play to relax playing in all Worlds, just being an average player not too successful. Rugnir is main World. If you can send friend request in any World, pls do.
Several others here are on R too but I'm maxed out on friends requests but am more than happy to receive another one :D (I'm also on L if you want to add me there too)

DeletedUser102683

Several others here are on R too but I'm maxed out on friends requests but am more than happy to receive another one :D (I'm also on L if you want to add me there too)
Yes, I have the same issue, not allowed to send more freind requests. I can see you all play in The Forgers Arms. I played there some months and was happy there and I think I did quite well while also providing very good deals bc of self-levelling. But some leader thought I was too forgetful in obs donation thread and forgot to leave the thread etc. What a shame, we could have been in same guild there.

Ati2

Legend
I'm going to spend most of my footballs today. Really need more SoKs for now. Wish me luck :)

Good luck!

I congratulate all winners, including myself :DAs long as it doesn't break the rule, I don't bother with "post". I can understand some choose to ignore conversation here. I can understand some choose to ignore them back.

Seriously. Everyone could use userscripts to post "post" here, but I seriously doubt that was Amy's point with this thread. It would take, what, maybe an hour to write a userscript that posts every two minutes, while avoiding double posts. And I'm lazy, others can write it in 10 minutes. Give it to one other person, and we have two guaranteed winners already. But are we really this desperate?

Yes, I have the same issue, not allowed to send more freind requests. I can see you all play in The Forgers Arms. I played there some months and was happy there and I think I did quite well while also providing very good deals bc of self-levelling. But some leader thought I was too forgetful in obs donation thread and forgot to leave the thread etc. What a shame, we could have been in same guild there.
I'm sure you'd be welcome back if you ever wanted to :)

But are we really this desperate?

Depends on the prize :D :D :D :D

you can rejoin?

Amy Steele

General
Seriously. Everyone could use userscripts to post "post" here, but I seriously doubt that was Amy's point with this thread. It would take, what, maybe an hour to write a userscript that posts every two minutes, while avoiding double posts. And I'm lazy, others can write it in 10 minutes. Give it to one other person, and we have two guaranteed winners already. But are we really this desperate?

:oPosting in the usual way is just so much more fun, don't you think?

DeletedUser116182

Normally people are happy to chat, maybe you just caught it at an odd time?
The reference to not all winners being congratulated was to one particular person who even when asked a direct question will only write post and as such some people (me included) have put them on ignore
Don't forget some are not native English speakers. I'm happy to chat here when I have free time to do so :)
This forum can detect robots. No one always wins every week. I believe some just choose not to get involved in conversation here for whatever reason.
I'm desperate to win when I really need the prize to the extent that I alternate sleeping hours :P

Status
Not open for further replies.