• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #91 2019-01-28

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's everyone up to today? Spending all your collected footballs on SoKs? :)
Yes, got 6 on R with no extra footballs! and only 3 on L spending all my footballs including the 1000 from here, they didn't go far :(

Normally yes, but I checked to story line in the fandom and there's an InA quest that requires you to research an InA technology, which should make it impossible to advance beyond that point in CA.
No sure then, you could always ask them :)

AussieAlex

Overlord
So, what's everyone up to today? Spending all your collected footballs on SoKs? :)
Yup :rolleyes:. Hanging on in Silver, but I know that players who are hoarding balls are going to come along and push me out of Silver by the end of the comp. At level 7. I might only make it to 9 in the time.

Yup :rolleyes:. Hanging on in Silver, but I know that players who are hoarding balls are going to come along and push me out of Silver by the end of the comp. At level 7. I might only make it to 9 in the time.
I only have 7 upgrades and will only get one more from the quest line. Not sure if there are enough footballs left in the quests to get two more touchdowns for the final upgrade :(

AussieAlex

Overlord
I've already been pushed back to Bronze, LOL. :D I don't think I have enough to go back to Gold again.
Gold! I know someone who was in Gold!
I forgot about the league!! As long as I finish in amateur I will get the final upgrade :D

Edit: Also, even with 1000 extra footballs all spent I'm still only in the middle of silver :rolleyes:
An extra 1000 from here this week would be nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.