• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #91 2019-01-28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no other hobbies or vices, last time I went out to party was over a decade ago and I have been on 4 vacations in the past 20 years. So I spend some money on stuff that makes me happy :)
It's mainly that I'm too tight :D
Have never felt the urge to spend money on a game but can understand why people do and as long as everyone is happy that's all that matters :D

DeletedUser102683

What would you like to talk about?
It was meant as response to some comment that only some winners should be congratulated. I did not win, however I do congratulate all winners. I also find comments like "post" just as meaningful or perhaps even more meaningful than what I got back when trying hard to make conversation here :)

No relics on L yet for me either. But I need to finish level 1 today for the daily quest, so I'll probably do a bit more encounters than usual.
I always finish lvl 1 on the 1st day, it's only the last bit of 3 and lvl4 that slow me down.

It was meant as response to some comment that only some winners should be congratulated. I did not win, however I do congratulate all winners. I also find comments like "post" just as meaningful or perhaps even more meaningful than what I got back when trying hard to make conversation here :)
Normally people are happy to chat, maybe you just caught it at an odd time?
The reference to not all winners being congratulated was to one particular person who even when asked a direct question will only write post and as such some people (me included) have put them on ignore

DeletedUser116182

So, what's everyone up to today? Spending all your collected footballs on SoKs? :)
I'm going to spend most of my footballs today. Really need more SoKs for now. Wish me luck :)
I have no other hobbies or vices, last time I went out to party was over a decade ago and I have been on 4 vacations in the past 20 years. So I spend some money on stuff that makes me happy :)
No wonder you're into settlements and really fast, FoE geek. :D
I congratulate all winners, including myself :DAs long as it doesn't break the rule, I don't bother with "post". I can understand some choose to ignore conversation here. I can understand some choose to ignore them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.