• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #8 2017-06-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another topic ...

Why is it that even when the first person sits at a tavern, there is already money in the tray?

Sloppy bookkeeping by the barman?

DeletedUser110195

On another topic ...

Why is it that even when the first person sits at a tavern, there is already money in the tray?

Sloppy bookkeeping by the barman?
I think you may need to hire a better barkeep, mine doesn't have this problem, there's only money in the tray after someone sits down.

I can't know about my own tavern's cash (how's that for a statement to an auditor!) but every tavern I visit, there are cons in the tray even if I am the first to sit down.

DeletedUser110195

Maybe the doorman is just that fast, and has your money in the tray before you sit down?

DeletedUser108047

it's called 'baiting' or 'salting' - haven't you noticed that tip jars and busker caps are always pre-loaded even before they start to play...and its not so you can get change because all you have is a $5 note :)

I won a Shrine of Knowledge early on. My first one and for the size, I'm stuggling to see what's so great about it. The size of a house but a lot less people and less gold (for a moderately active player). AND it needs yet another of those elusive upgrade kits when moving to a new age. So, it turns out a single fp if motivated but that seems an expensive way to get an fp per day. Comments?

¼ of an fp per square per day and never any more. The Victory Tower does a lot better. Even in LMA, it is giving me over 2 fp per square per day, albeit without any more coins (as if I need more of those) and it automatically scales up in age.

DeletedUser110195

Perhaps it's a return to some good old fashioned nonsense? I can't think of what he could be thinking is the victory tower, if serious.

Doh! It's me getting muddled between medals and fps, isn't it?

OK, back to thinking of SoKs again. Still not sure of them but maybe I will feel differently when I don't need population for goods buildings and military so much: in other words, when I have a good spread of GBs.

DeletedUser110195

By that I'm guessing you're aiming for some advanced GBs, like Inno tower, the arc and alcatraz?

Status
Not open for further replies.