• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Thanks. :D

And I'm already installing software that crashed it the last time... I want to know if they really fixed it. :D

Emberguard

Legend
Nice! :D

Oh, and question, now that you posted a screenshot of the reward window... How do you get that reward window to show up? :D

It used to show up when I logged in, or when I went from GE or continent map to my city view. Nowadays, though, it rarely shows up for me. I can see it in the events but that doesn't show which pieces I got.

Open events in town hall

Click on the button to go to a persons town next to something that says a GB lvl'd

Exit players town

Pop up shows

Ati2

Legend

Open events in town hall

Click on the button to go to a persons town next to something that says a GB lvl'd

Exit players town

Pop up shows

Thanks, I'll check this next time. I should have some nice, fresh Arc BPs coming in soon, anyway. :D

Emberguard

Legend
Sounds good.

Disclaimer: All pop up claims are a result of my in game experiences. No one was consulted on what triggers pop ups

AussieAlex

Overlord
Definitely way past breakfast. Just did the event quest for ‘Build 3 residential building of your age’. Never been so thankful for an inventory full of houses I don’t need. Build, sell, build, sell, ... In RL I’m not a throw-away person. It feels very wasteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.