• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #76 2018-10-15 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
postimages.jpg

Iwateguy

Major-General
This doesn't appear to be a very safe mailbox.

It's been years since I last mailed a physical letter to anyone so the mailboxes might have changed considerably but Canadian mailboxes look(ed) very much like this one. Although it looks as though you could reach inside and take things out, they were designed on the inside to prevent that.

usually bills but some governments do send out letters to her citizens informing them of budget surpluses and giving them a share of the budget surplus. unusual in most parts of the world but it happens in some places.

Emberguard

Legend
Hey @Ati2 for the first time ever I've finally got the 200% diamond bonus on sale :D .....and I'm hesitant to buy xD what would I spend (upto) 87k diamonds on? Events? eh. It's no more fun getting additional event buildings when I use diamonds then on my non-money world. Expansions? I can get those eventually just from playing. BPs? Easy enough to get..... but diamonds! :P Shiny, shiny diamonds! :D

upload_2018-10-18_15-22-24.png

Although... buying them now would keep them there for the off chance I need them :P

Last edited:

DeletedUser111866

Nice one :) Maybe you should save them for a new shiny GB? But then, you're in VF... Maybe for the next server, you'll get an Arc in bronze :P

Emberguard

Legend
No, I'm in Industrial Age on Houndsmoor. Everything else is between Iron age and Late Middle Age

(and a arc in bronze would be useless. You can no longer contribute to GBs until Iron Age)

But yeah, maybe someone will introduce a GB on Rugnir that's not available yet through a BP win on here and I can use the diamonds there :P

Status
Not open for further replies.