• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #76 2018-10-15 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
@Cleverly8286 with the seed vault being a late game GB I wouldn't bother with it until you've got a steady FP income. Youd need a considerable investment to build it up if you have to buy the goods as well as lvl it

Is it better then wishing wells? Only if you're into aiding a lot

Ati2

Legend
@Ati2 well then I must be lucky, or it maybe because I stopped spending for a while. Out of all the games I've spent money on FoE has to be the second highest expense for me.

There goes that theory... :D

I've only spent a couple hundred dollars (which is way more than any other game I've ever spent on), so I'm probably not among the top diamond buyers. Still, it would have been nice to get a little extra. But I'm over it now. :D Especially with all the extras that I'm getting from this thread. :D:D:D

Is that better than the Wishing Well? The probability of getting diamonds is really small.

I don't have Seed Vault built yet (working on it! :)) so I can't give you an exact answer, but I would think that GE gives you more diamonds than the Seed Vault. So it's not something that will save the day, just something extra every now and then.

There goes that theory... :D

I've only spent a couple hundred dollars (which is way more than any other game I've ever spent on), so I'm probably not among the top diamond buyers. Still, it would have been nice to get a little extra. But I'm over it now. :D Especially with all the extras that I'm getting from this thread. :D:D:D

I don't have Seed Vault built yet (working on it! :)) so I can't give you an exact answer, but I would think that GE gives you more diamonds than the Seed Vault. So it's not something that will save the day, just something extra every now and then.

GE has been a good of diamonds and it requires neither FP nor city space.

There are some who would never play the GE. Some quit guilds because they were encouraged to solve a minimum of just an encounter. it's strange

Different people play different parts of the game. That's just how it is. :)

I suspect it is an issue for PC players. GE doesn't appear prominently among the buttons, and many confuse GvG and GE.

Solving just an encounter isn't a lot to ask for.

I'm mostly a PC player, and it has never been an issue. In fact, I hated manual fights on my phone... :D
I only play on my phone and manual fights can be difficult. Really annoying when you press to attack a unit and my one moves to the space next to it :mad:

Wish GvG would come to the app as I've never played it

Ati2

Legend
I only play on my phone and manual fights can be difficult. Really annoying when you press to attack a unit and my one moves to the space next to it :mad:

They say there's a mobile web browser (Puffin?) that allows you to play GvG on your phone.

I feel the same. fighting stats are also quite limited in the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.