• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #75 2018-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
are you fighting all levels of GE already?
Currently, I'm doing fights till about the half of level 4. But I've just placed Terracotta Army yesterday (or the day before that...). Leveling that to level 10 will give another +20% boost. I also have a couple of levels on CdM and around 300 more on Zeus. :D So GE should be a piece of cake all the way in a week or two. :) For two more days, it's gathering FPs for all the goods that I'll ever need in the game, then it's leveling-time. :)

Ati2

Legend
Do you lose many troops? I've only ever fought to encounter 36 in my IA world. I tend to negotiate after that
I lost all my champions, and against ranged units, the rest are no match. Now I'm finally producing some more, but still don't feel too confident about level 4. The TA +20% will be a huge help. I'm at +91% now. There are still a few more levels on CdM, and then there's Zeus...... :D So yeah, there's a point in GE4 (roughly at, or just before the half-mark) where I lose all my troops at the moment. Or at least I did last week with an 87% bonus. I don't imagine that the current +4% will save the day there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.