• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #67 2018-08-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Yup. Sadly in F our performance was relatively abysmal, we didn't even open GE4 this time.

Ati2

Legend
The reason I originally went into a solo guild was to be able to open GE all the way. Of course, there are many drawbacks to a solo guild.

DeletedUser111866

I decided that I want to get to a top guild, rather than solo guild, so I'm in an academy guild. But the main guild does not like slow goers for some reason :( so I'm out of them unless I advance. Maaaybe...

Ati2

Legend
I decided that I want to get to a top guild, rather than solo guild, so I'm in an academy guild. But the main guild does not like slow goers for some reason :( so I'm out of them unless I advance. Maaaybe...
Slow goers, as in...? Not advancing quickly enough through the ages?

Ati2

Legend
They want LMA and above, I'm in EMA, maybe advancing to HMA sometimes soon.
I never understood the point of this particular requirement. Some of my neighbors are in EMA, while I'm still in IA. Does that mean they are more advanced? With their two spearfighters? :D

DeletedUser111866

I never understood the point of this particular requirement.
Me too, there's an idea however, having someone to check GVG in low eras takes same time as in high eras but brings way lower prestige, so hih power guilds might just not bother with low era GVG. Also if a person is alone in low age he has to fuel GE costs for himself with two eras' goods, his current and his previous. But I'd rather them take Iron Age folks on these grounds.

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks, we have winnnnerrrrrrrrrrrssssss!! (Only 2 this week, so I thought I'd big it up a bit :D)

Congratulations go to Emberguard and Deep the Fried Potato,* both of whom posted at or within 2 minutes of the chosen time, which was
#67.PNG

We will be in contact with you shortly about your Dubloons. A new thread will be started later today. Meanwhile please keep using this one

* No Zips, Zaps, or Zops were involved in the making of this post :)

Emberguard

Legend
I never understood the point of this particular requirement. Some of my neighbors are in EMA, while I'm still in IA. Does that mean they are more advanced? With their two spearfighters? :D
It's a fair requirement to say Colonial Age and above for top guilds.

In GE your age determines how much guild power the guild receives from your participation. One IA fully completed 64/64 would be blown out of the water by Lvl 1 of a Oceanic Future player.

Status
Not open for further replies.