• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #67 2018-08-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
If you’re asking me, I was only away 4 days. Short but refreshing. How’s RL for you?
Yep, I meant that for you, but there was nothing to quote. :D Do you have any more plans for the summer?

I was away for a while, just got back home today. It's going to take a few days to catch up with everything, but then I'll start a creative time--I'm looking forward to that. :)

Grateful for the full CF blueprints and the 50 dubloons that provided FP within a day to buy the PE goods for CF.

CF coming up!

Nice! Good luck with that! Not that it's a luck thing... :)

Yep, I meant that for you, but there was nothing to quote. :D Do you have any more plans for the summer?

I was away for a while, just got back home today. It's going to take a few days to catch up with everything, but then I'll start a creative time--I'm looking forward to that. :)

Nice! Good luck with that! Not that it's a luck thing... :)

thank you

Ati2

Legend
Ah, yes. I got Dynamic Tower from here. Still love that GB. Not something you would normally level up to very high levels, but it's great to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.