• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #65 2018-07-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, @Deep the Fried Potato, there you are. :) Question: when you say you have friends who often have +100% and +200% diamond sales, are you sure they don't mean the normal, always existing volume discounts? That goes up to +190%, but that's not a sale.

I've heard of the 100% ones more often...I even saw them a few times when I first started playing. Double of what was normally available for that. With the 200% one..I've only heard about it once..and apparently that's triple of what's offered normally. I've never seen that one myself. There may be a 150% one too..

Ati2

Legend
I've heard of the 100% ones more often...I even saw them a few times when I first started playing. Double of what was normally available for that. With the 200% one..I've only heard about it once..and apparently that's triple of what's offered normally. I've never seen that one myself. There may be a 150% one too..

Interesting. Then I've no idea what is going on with these sales, and why we don't get them.

Emberguard

Legend
Interesting, the standard discount goes upto 132%. But no way I'm spending money just to see if that unlocks a higher amount

AussieAlex

Overlord
How was the day? :)
Great. Tour of the tea plantation, beautiful drive through the mountains (enjoying both rice paddies and dry/upland rice), then back to level ground to visit a pottery and a many-acre display of Thai building style and carvings. Now at our Thai friend's foot house. So good to visit real people in real situations, not be tourist in hotels.

Now body weary and another early night:zzz:

Ati2

Legend
Interesting, the standard discount goes upto 132%. But no way I'm spending money just to see if that unlocks a higher amount

That's on the mobile. On a desktop, it goes up to 190% for the same amount of money, so try to use a desktop whenever you buy diamonds. The costs associated with mobile payments are a lot higher.

Great. Tour of the tea plantation, beautiful drive through the mountains (enjoying both rice paddies and dry/upland rice), then back to level ground to visit a pottery and a many-acre display of Thai building style and carvings. Now at our Thai friend's foot house. So good to visit real people in real situations, not be tourist in hotels.

Now body weary and another early night:zzz:

Sounds incredible!

Good night! :)

Emberguard

Legend
That's on the mobile. On a desktop, it goes up to 190% for the same amount of money, so try to use a desktop whenever you buy diamonds. The costs associated with mobile payments are a lot higher.
I am using desktop, only desktop for buying. Maybe that's what the "log into mobile device" quest is secretly for....

those medals were totally not worth it =/

Ati2

Legend
I am using desktop, only desktop for buying. Maybe that's what the "log into mobile device" quest is secretly for....

those medals were totally not worth it =/

That's probably just so you find out that there's a mobile version. And it boosts their stats, LOL. :D The app store shows the number of installs. It doesn't say that some of those installs were to complete a quest. :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.