• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #65 2018-07-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114481

I've heard of the 100% ones more often...I even saw them a few times when I first started playing. Double of what was normally available for that. With the 200% one..I've only heard about it once..and apparently that's triple of what's offered normally. I've never seen that one myself. There may be a 150% one too..
upload_2018-8-6_21-53-6.png

Ati2

Legend
80 euros for 33,000 diamonds? I would take that in a heartbeat. In our local currency, that last pack costs 3 times as much.

Ati2

Legend
same here :D
Okay, it's starting to make SOME sense. But I have another page of diamonds, not just this one, and that seems to be missing from the screenshot.

If I only look at the first page, then the last entry on that page is indeed 11000 diamonds, and the price is just about right. +200% on top of that? Wow. Okay, now that IS a deal, if this is true.

But when was this taken? Why are the rest of the diamond packs missing from the screenshot?

DeletedUser114476

Okay, it's starting to make SOME sense. But I have another page of diamonds, not just this one, and that seems to be missing from the screenshot.

If I only look at the first page, then the last entry on that page is indeed 11000 diamonds, and the price is just about right. +200% on top of that? Wow. Okay, now that IS a deal, if this is true.

But when was this taken? Why are the rest of the diamond packs missing from the screenshot?

fun made ? haha

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Results are in :)

With a chosen time of
#65.PNG

we have 2 lucky winners this week. Congratulations go to MrBombo and Cleverly8286!!! We will contact you about your choice of GB for your full set of Blueprints soon :)

The next prize will be Dubloons. A new thread will be started shortly, meanwhile please do keep using this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.