• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #65 2018-07-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
We have our own servers as well. I haven't played this particular game there, but from experience with other games, it's mostly bullying and acting like jerks. :D So I decided to play on the international server instead. :D

We have our own servers as well. I haven't played this particular game there, but from experience with other games, it's mostly bullying and acting like jerks. :D So I decided to play on the international server instead. :D

Oh nice..how are you able to check both out? Hmm..that sounds like the old YouTube and other social media trend

DeletedUser112892

How do you mean "our own servers"? :P

Emberguard

Legend
27 SoK from 5?? That's a deal! I've never spent that much on this game but that's definitely a good argument for it! Your game must have changed completely since then!
Totally. In two separate swap groups and keeping up with both.

Making a easy 65 FPs per 24 hrs if I only collect once. So I could up that to 75 if I log on early enough for the FP bar to have that standard regeneration fill it back up by night time

I also have yet to open my Gold trophy reward for the amount of goals I did. So that'd be another shrine and a once off 200 FP pack.

Um. Why spending space for these? They barely pay you with desired BPs, as you progress through the ages, even in VF those 27 things will probably give you 0.5 of TA BPs each 2 days.
I may have got the name wrong as to which shrine it is. Whichever one gives the FPs xD I keep mixing the names up of the shrines

Status
Not open for further replies.