• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #65 2018-07-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113033

:lol::lol::lol:
a658d7164dacf0bcfdea52475c8abcad.jpg

Emberguard

Legend
$300 got you 21-ish goals? I wonder how many dollars the guy who made 346 goals in Brisgard spent..

What were you mostly targeting with your goals btw? You must have a bunch of tholos!
2 Idols Lvl 10 in Noarsil. Spent it during Shrine of Inspiration Special. I've now got 27 Shrines in my city, I think I started with something like 5 shrines though. Also chased after Rogue Hideouts for some of it

Can't remember if I used any of the diamonds on the other worlds

So Lets say the $300 got me 1.5 - 2 fully lvl'd Idols, 3 Rogue Hdeouts and 21 Shrines of Knowledge as I didn't go for the upgrade special.

So had I gone for the upgrades instead I'd probably have got 4 Tholos lvl 10's, maybe 5 if I'm lucky.

2 Idols Lvl 10 in Noarsil. Spent it during Shrine of Inspiration Special. I've now got 27 Shrines in my city, I think I started with something like 5 shrines though. Also chased after Rogue Hideouts for some of it

Can't remember if I used any of the diamonds on the other worlds

So Lets say the $300 got me 1.5 - 2 fully lvl'd Idols, 3 Rogue Hdeouts and 21 Shrines of Knowledge as I didn't go for the upgrade special.

So had I gone for the upgrades instead I'd probably have got 4 Tholos lvl 10's, maybe 5 if I'm lucky.

27 SoK from 5?? That's a deal! I've never spent that much on this game but that's definitely a good argument for it! Your game must have changed completely since then!

Ati2

Legend
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

Heyooo congrats winners! Did you all go for TA BP?

Nah, there are so many other GBs that I want up first. TA is nothing special as far as bonuses go. It's a nice addition when you have all the other attack/defense GBs up, but nothing I would immediately want. I went for CF blueprints, allowing me to open up 4 more levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.