• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #64 2018-07-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Back. Who won the fight? :D

Arc BPs are easy to come by esp if your arc is at least level 18 to make two out of one, because many people grow theirs. Dyno tower, Seed Vault and other uncommon GBs are way harder to find as growing, so their BP abundance is a lot lower.

That's exactly what I'm seeing, too.

vikingraider

Emperor
No, I just occasionally use that button. My little boy has an unnerving habit of pressing all sorts of key combinations on my keyboard, so I don't know if he's done something. Google has been saying 'press this button'. I have no such button on my keyboard. Or 'right click one drive, then settings' When I right click it, no menu comes up...

Edit
I use the snipping tool, sometimes I need a screen of something I'm hovering over, so can't use the snipping tool at that point

DeletedUser112892

No, I just occasionally use that button. My little boy has an unnerving habit of pressing all sorts of key combinations on my keyboard, so I don't know if he's done something. Google has been saying 'press this button'. I have no such button on my keyboard. Or 'right click one drive, then settings' When I right click it, no menu comes up...
Try and download Lightshot program. It automatically assigns Prt Sc button for taking screenshots. That way you can check if your button works at all or not.

vikingraider

Emperor
If I press windows key and p it takes the shots. But I'd like to know why the button doesn't work. It's my little boys favourite button. He likes the little notification pop up

DeletedUser112892

If I press windows key and p it takes the shots. But I'd like to know why the button doesn't work. It's my little boys favourite button. He likes the little notification pop up
Wait, Win+P combination should have been for multi-screen projecting modes.

DeletedUser112892

Sorry. windows key + printscrn
Well, I actually never used that combination of keys. Now tried when closed Lightshot app. Nothing happened.
Only what I can suggest you is to download Lightshot app. What it does is, when you press Prt Sc key, it immediately prepares screen screen for screenshot, as it freezes screen on current state and lets you crop the size of screenshot you want. Plus, you can draw on the screenshot and save it, or directly upload it and prepare it for sharing.

vikingraider

Emperor
Well, I actually never used that combination of keys. Now tried when closed Lightshot app. Nothing happened.
Only what I can suggest you is to download Lightshot app. What it does is, when you press Prt Sc key, it immediately prepares screen screen for screenshot, as it freezes screen on current state and lets you crop the size of screenshot you want. Plus, you can draw on the screenshot and save it, or directly upload it and prepare it for sharing.

Ok great, I'll try it. But I just wondered why the printscr button had stopped. My storage can't be full either.

DeletedUser111866

Up to the button actually stopping working physically, here. Did you check if it ever produce events when pressed?

vikingraider

Emperor
That looks like an error.. exactly 99 in every spot?? Looks fake somehow..

I've got a L20 Arc. It's still taking a lot of effort to get more arc BP. I'm having to grab high spots at losses of FP in order to win more BP :( Maybe it works better at much higher levels

It only shows 99. That's why I hovered for the true amount

It only shows 99. That's why I hovered for the true amount

Ooh wow. I didnt know that. Learn something new! Man..so lucky to have that many! I'm struggling at only being able to open 12 more levels. I need more or else I'll get slow or stuck once I pass 32

Woah I had 70 FP in my top bar in my smallest side world. Decided to finally pick up the two gold relics waiting in GE before GE ends.. 100+100FP !! Now I've got 270FP in top bar and I don't know what to do with it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.