• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #64 2018-07-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Are you on to Doom 2?
Yep. Doom 1 was fun, gonna try the same with Doom 2. UV, no saves mid-level. Will be a frikking lot harder, as some levels have a very tiny margin of acceptable errors, starting with MAP11 (Tricks and Traps) where failure reaching the exit is fatal, and the exit route is .

Ati2

Legend
Pour Over Steak Tartare
No, no, no, tangerines are fine. No need for tartare!

Yep. Doom 1 was fun, gonna try the same with Doom 2. UV, no saves mid-level. Will be a frikking lot harder, as some levels have a very tiny margin of acceptable errors, starting with MAP11 (Tricks and Traps) where failure reaching the exit is fatal, and the exit route is .

Good luck!

Chateau calculations? Nice I'd love to see how that works. Does it help you figure out what to collect from for each recurring or something?

Ever since discovering an excel calculator for arc contributions I've been attempting to make my own excel sheets that calculate things while keeping track. Most are just silly but a few actually help save time. The most valuable commodity!

Ati2

Legend
Chateau calculations? Nice I'd love to see how that works. Does it help you figure out what to collect from for each recurring or something?

You don't need help with that. It just has my current bonus, my current daily supply production, and it calculates the price of a birthday quest, how long it takes to burn all the supplies up, and how many FPs it is likely to give me per day.

Ati2

Legend
Actually, I missed something.

C2 is the price of the birthday quest, not the chateau bonus:

=2000-((1000*A2/100*14.29)+(3000*A2/100*7.14))

this has A2, which is the Chateau bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.