• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #63 2018-07-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea makes absolute sense. I'm keeping my fingers crossed everyone's right about the L30 shift in gears. So far I've been able to move the arc up a level once every 3 or 4 days or so when i work on it but that time is definitely stretching out as I go forward.

DeletedUser112892

Yea makes absolute sense. I'm keeping my fingers crossed everyone's right about the L30 shift in gears. So far I've been able to move the arc up a level once every 3 or 4 days or so when i work on it but that time is definitely stretching out as I go forward.
Between levels 30-74 it gets much easier, as amount of FPs you need to put lowers exponentially. But, after level 74, it begins to go up again.

I've done 10 arc levels in a day but that was an exception.

Sweet! How did you manage that? Which levels were those?

Speaking of snipes. One of our guild left his arc last in 170FP worth of swap threads, I snatched them all netting me a secured third place with closest runner-up at 150 XD and less than 10FP for that arc to level. Me happy :)

Lucky!

Between levels 30-74 it gets much easier, as amount of FPs you need to put lowers exponentially. But, after level 74, it begins to go up again.

So 74-80 is going to be tough..

I'm counting with roughly 600 FPs per day by the time I get there. Even if I do the whole thing alone, that's just a little over a week for a level.

You're getting 600FP a day? @__@

Yea especially helpful ones. I've found guildies are more generous in the older worlds. Just my luck random select started me off in what was then among the newest

How many recurrings would you need for 600 a day... I don't think that's possible with the limited land space.. I get around 30 regular + 30 UBQ every harvest and I barely make 25-30 on a good day

Ati2

Legend
How many recurrings would you need for 600 a day... I don't think that's possible with the limited land space.. I get around 30 regular + 30 UBQ every harvest and I barely make 25-30 on a good day

A theoretical soft-limit is 1200 FPs per 24 hours. The space required for that is basically just the CF itself if it is a high-enough level. While it's not high-level enough, you need a steady supply production, that can take some space, but hey, everything for the greater good. :D

DeletedUser112892

One sentence. CF that is on high enough level so it works as perpetual motion machine :)

No matter how high the CF is..you wont get any more than what you would get for the lowest CF in terms of FP. The FP packet always remains 5. So you have to have more recurrings not a higher CF if you want to win a lot of FP from the process..

Iron Age is probably the only age where you can have the level less than 100 to use as a perpetual motion machine with UBQ. I think it was about L74?

Status
Not open for further replies.