• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #63 2018-07-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112892

Why would you collect BPs first without leveling it as far as you can go? :-o

The higher level your Arc is, the more BPs you get from the same investment.
Idk, have a phobia that there won't be any 50-70 Arcs left on world xD

Ati2

Legend
Idk, have a phobia that there won't be any 50-70 Arcs left on world xD
It doesn't matter. Level 29 gives you +50% bonus.

If you run out of level 50-70 Arcs, and level 10 will be the highest level, then with a level 29 Arc, you could get 5 blueprints from it. Without leveling, and only a level 5 arc, you only get 4. That's 20% fewer blueprints right there.

IF there are level 70 Arcs in existence, then getting blueprints from those is even more drastic. With a Level 5 Arc, you can get 17 blueprints. With a level 29, you get 21 blueprints. For the same amount of FPs.

DeletedUser112892

It doesn't matter. Level 29 gives you +50% bonus.

If you run out of level 50-70 Arcs, and level 10 will be the highest level, then with a level 29 Arc, you could get 5 blueprints from it. Without leveling, and only a level 5 arc, you only get 4. That's 20% fewer blueprints right there.

IF there are level 70 Arcs in existence, then getting blueprints from those is even more drastic. With a Level 5 Arc, you can get 17 blueprints. With a level 29, you get 21 blueprints. For the same amount of FPs.
Yeah, but firat I need enough BPs to unlock up to lvl 29 :D

Ati2

Legend
Yeah, but firat I need enough BPs to unlock up to lvl 29 :D
You don't need any more to unlock level 10. :) That already gives you way more bonuses than level 5--for the same amount of invested points.

If I were you, I would level it as I can. That gives the best results. That's what I'm doing with the Chateau, so I don't waste any resources. Arc is on a side-track here, my strategy there is a bit different. That's not in the spotlight at the moment.

You can never have enough BP it only just gets easier to get them later with a higher arc but you do still need to keep collecting them. More often than not at a loss so you should be collecting FP from elsewhere too

Level 10 really isnt enough to take proper advantage of the arc.. The common way to do it is side by side keep advancing your arc and snipe whatever arc BP you can too

I feel like a dwarf with level 20. Haha honestly it's only really anything once its rushing while past 30. Over been trying different methods with different results to rush it too. Theres pros and cons in each one. The only thing that's constant is that you've got to be really patient and just keep at it :)

DeletedUser111866

Getting 80 levwls of a GB is not an instant task anyway, you need something like 250k FP total to raise an Arc to lv80, and no less than 70k to raise a Zeus that far. Now, 70k/24... what, 10 years? And it's just for a Zeus. (chuckles)

When people get theoretical with the numbers it begins to lose touch with practical reality. Most of those numbers don't really affect things when you realize not all of that is you, others are contributing too. Only if you worked really hard and disconnected your road every time after placing your FP would those figures mean something. And arcs go up way faster than other GB like the zeus. People invest in them with losses of FP so they can get the BP. Losses of 40 or 50 are common for each spot.

The game hasn't been around that long and people have loads of GB way beyond 80. Theres obviously other things going on. The new TA is shooting to L10 within hours of people putting them down and each level is a thousand or two to level.

DeletedUser111866

That was a joke attempt. Of course I am aware that an arc at 29-70 gets 3/4 full in an instant if ever you leave the next level open and the road attached. And once it's at 58 you can do this to others' arcs netting profit at times. Also this didn't account for ANY other FP source but time, and there's a plenty of them, just Cape lv10 already counts for three years off this estimate. Etc.

Boo!

DeletedUser111866

Lv58 is when arc gets 80% bonus, which is the lower baseline for seeking high profits with filling half a level. You can try searching for profits way earlier, just you'll get more profit if you land one, or somewhat smaller losses if you half-level some unclaimed arc. Still this would take quite some time to raise an arc that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.