• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #63 2018-07-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Haha, a human ship full of cylons in command that successfully reached Earth just because those cylons were scared enouh to not get revealed too early... had THAT happen? I am impressed with BSG's rules, but I'm freaking out to play a traitor/alien, it can break me. So no treason for me ;(

DeletedUser112892

Test Drive? Isn't it where you could build tracks so cars do flips mid-air? That was fun when I tried something like that in 1993... but I always failed to do a flip, instead it crashed down the loop all the time.
Hey Potato :)
Nah, that is Trackmania ;)

DeletedUser111866

Lol so you've played it? Did any friendships or relationships survive? XD
No I didn't play it, I read reviews with firsthand playing experience right after hearing the name. Then I went nuts and imagined the most horrible loss for everyone that ended up a win.
But, over the course of life only my relation survived, all friends gone one way or another, mostly fade out instead of breaking, but still.

DeletedUser111866

Yep, but from both sides. When we are the only side that does something, it's heartbreaking when other party effectively rides on us then disappears leaving nothing behind.

Ati2

Legend
So, what happened to YOU? :) You can read back to see what happened to see the rest of us, but we know nothing about you! :D

So, what happened to YOU? :) You can read back to see what happened to see the rest of us, but we know nothing about you! :D

Was busy reviving a valuable old brand I own..actually I'm still in the process so it's a little tougher coming on regularly to chill. For the most part it has to be to lay contributions and progress my empire lol. Hope your empires are progressing faster than mine!!

I like it when Conversation is slow:
Lost
Lest
Lent

Ah but that means less opportunities for posting at the selected time.. 6__6

Rent
Went
Want

Status
Not open for further replies.