• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #63 2018-07-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112892

well if next week gets e a full set of BPs……. then terra cotta army it is :D
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
Atlantis Museum pls

|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

It isn't just attacking army though. It's both attacking and your city defending army which makes it the most efficient space as far as attack/defence goes.
Still too expensive to build in HMA with buying goods and hunting BPs, while only gives boosts :)
But might consider it after I finish with my current plans.

Emberguard

Legend
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
Atlantis Museum pls

|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

Still too expensive to build in HMA with buying goods and hunting BPs, while only gives boosts :)
But might consider it after I finish with my current plans.
Yeah, guess it's time to race to Virtual then :D …..or just keep camping in Iron Age :P

Emberguard

Legend
Shrines. I have another 12 to put down

> realises Chateau had an entire lvl completed by neighbours
> tries to see the increase in goods through unbirthday quests
> 3 quests in a row gives BPs.... (╯°□°)╯( ┻━┻

Ati2

Legend
Shrines. I have another 12 to put down

What do you have now? Can you get rid of houses? Those tend to take up a lot of space.

> realises Chateau had an entire lvl completed by neighbours

Really? Wow. I usually can't even get the guildmates to help out with their 90% arc bonuses. :(

> 3 quests in a row gives BPs.... (╯°□°)╯( ┻━┻

Haha, yeah, that's not a very useful reward. :D Well, I mean, in a way it is, you need some of those BPs.

Emberguard

Legend
It's the only world where I get such generous neighbours and I think it's because I'm in Iron Age with highly sought after GBs

Noarsil.jpg

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
yeah it's not the most highly sought after, but in Iron Age players look at those higher aged GBs and see an opportunity to get "easy" BPs

(edited my above post with a screenshot of my city for you to look at)

Ati2

Legend
I did some new calculations... WIthout external help, leveling up CF to where I want it to be will take close to a year. Ehh, not good... :D

DeletedUser111866

Still raining post. WTF with the weather over here, middle of July is normally warm to hot to blistering, it's now mere 20C and rain all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.