• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
I don't think I've ever eaten avocado. :D Is it good? :)
You’re asking the wrong person for an unbiased opinion. I grew up with it and love it. But I can imagine some might not think much of it.

(In Australia) In salads, on bread/toast with salt and pepper, ..., (in Asia) as a sweet dessert, or as a shake (with a little chocolate sauce drizzled down the side of the tall glass is nice)

DeletedUser113265

You’re asking the wrong person for an unbiased opinion. I grew up with it and love it. But I can imagine some might not think much of it.

(In Australia) In salads, on bread/toast with salt and pepper, ..., (in Asia) as a sweet dessert, or as a shake (with a little chocolate sauce drizzled down the side of the tall glass is nice)

Here in Spain they also use it in salads, sandwiches, and things like that.

In Brazil, we mix it with a bit of lime and sugar, then squash it with a fork.. sooo good!

Ati2

Legend
I might give it a try once. They're not too common here. They do have it in supermarkets, but only as a sample of an exotic fruit. :D

DeletedUser113265

I might give it a try once. They're not too common here. They do have it in supermarkets, but only as a sample of an exotic fruit. :D

Try them :) hope you won’t regret it!

On another topic: has Inno ever given a hint for GvG on mobile?

Ati2

Legend
On another topic: has Inno ever given a hint for GvG on mobile?

There's a mobile browser which supported the web version. Now with the html5 version out, you may want to give your everyday browser a try, too. I don't know if it will work.

AussieAlex

Overlord
My favourite variety is Haas, small, dark green with a slightly bumpy skin. Buy when firm, then ripen in open air not the frig. When you can press slightly in around the stem and it is soft, it’s ready. Don’t open too early.

Here in Spain they also use it in salads, sandwiches, and things like that.

In Brazil, we mix it with a bit of lime and sugar, then squash it with a fork.. sooo good!
Yum!
Add tomatoes and onion for a Mexican Guacamole.

DeletedUser113265

My favourite variety is Haas, small, dark green with a slightly bumpy skin. Buy when firm, then ripen in open air not the frig. When you can press slightly in around the stem and it is soft, it’s ready. Don’t open too early.

Yum!
Add tomatoes and onion for a Mexican Guacamole.

I have a South American fruit shop, that sells these huge avocados, SUPER good!

Why would they? You play the web-version on your computer, too. Not everyone wants to download gigabytes of data on their phone just to be able to play.

True!

DeletedUser113180

I wish the delete button was actually a SELL button. Converting it back to enegry juice
pARCDal
GmzXyZxh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.