• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
I wish the delete button was actually a SELL button. Converting it back to enegry juice
pARCDal
GmzXyZxh.jpg
You can't squeeze a building to get juice out of it! :D

DeletedUser111920

Before the toast and tea though...

I wish building that I have in my inventory I can gift to friends or guildies at a lower age than me....like the lower age military buildings and production buildings etc. Inno can give that a thought I'd say :D

DeletedUser113265

Before the toast and tea though...

I wish building that I have in my inventory I can gift to friends or guildies at a lower age than me....like the lower age military buildings and production buildings etc. Inno can give that a thought I'd say :D

They won’t ever do that, higher lvl players would sell things and that would make Inno lose profits..

DeletedUser111920

They won’t ever do that, higher lvl players would sell things and that would make Inno lose profits..
There was at a stage a gift button on inventory items that was greyed out, we couldn't use it. Maybe it was used in the past or they thought of implementing it.

DeletedUser111920

Hahaha, well, you can build and sell. I do that sometimes to finish recurring quests that need just a little bit of coins or supplies to complete :)
That was my thought exactly, but then I thought let me wait...i might be in for a surprise

DeletedUser113265

I'm actually pretty happy that I don't have the Seed Vault just yet... It would be insane to level 3 GBs at the same time... :D

That's true :P But I can't really level up GBs efficiently yet... I make like 26FP a day! Hahahahaha. joke of the town!

Status
Not open for further replies.