• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113265

The official name is "Château Frontenac" and since I can't type that third letter, I had to copy this from the FoE page. :D

Yeah, that's also the way I thought.. But I created a guild forum page where members can check in-gam lingo.. And searcing the web i found Chateau, CdF and CF for the Chateau :P

AussieAlex

Overlord
00459170-EDDE-49A3-93AA-2581C4D6F787.jpeg

From the thing itself

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah @Ati2 it's not difficult, just takes unnecessary amount of time keeping track of who's putting in what where when you can just go "ok top place is 50%, second place 25%"

AussieAlex

Overlord
Yeah, that's also the way I thought.. But I created a guild forum page where members can check in-gam lingo.. And searcing the web i found Chateau, CdF and CF for the Chateau :P
I love the in-game lingo page idea! Takes quite a while to get the hang of even some of it.

Ati2

Legend
And searcing the web i found Chateau, CdF and CF for the Chateau :P

They're wrong. ;) It's not unheard of that someone on the Internet is wrong. :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah @Ati2 it's not difficult, just takes unnecessary amount of time keeping track of who's putting in what where when you can just go "ok top place is 50%, second place 25%"

Yeah, there can be different methods that work equally well. The thing I don't like about our system is that it makes me want to strategize instead of just dumping the points. I sometimes find myself calculating what place I should go for (and sometimes first place is NOT the best).

DeletedUser113265

And on the Internet, you can be IMdB! Oh, that already exists, never mind... :D

True :P

Question, I'm at HMA, someone offer 300 LMA goods if I donate 109 FP to the CDM, I get 2 BPs and 30fp, worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.