• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Then add up who contributed how many FPs, keep a total of that, and the next person to get a level from the group is the one with the most points. Points given by others reduces your total. It sounds a bit complicated, but it works well.
Does this actually make you able to run ahead of the pack by self-investing half a level?

I think about a scheme that's trying to benefit all participants at once, but this limits players to 6 tops (3 optimal). Say, players A, B and C all have an Arc at level 10 or something. Each of them has enough BPs to unlock next level already. So, player A invests half of B's Arc level into B's Arc and a quarter of C's Arc level into C's Arc. Player B does half a level investment to C's Arc and a quarter to A's, and C invests half to A's Arc and a quarter to B's. The result is that each Arc is 75% full and each player out of 3 has a first place somewhere and a second places elsewhere. The rotation (A->B->C->A) can be reversed every level if need arise, or just once per level or something. The rest 25% can be traded elsewhere within your guild or friends, in swaps of any kind. Then, when one of those people gets their Arc leveled up, they roll call the rest and unlocks the next level when all parties are around to not let strangers steal places against those who are in the club.

Ati2

Legend
Does this actually make you able to run ahead of the pack by self-investing half a level?

Why would you do that? That won't give you any BPs. You could invest the same amount of FPs in other people's Arcs, and you end up with more blueprints.

It's not the leveling itself that these groups help you with, but the blueprints.

I think about a scheme that's trying to benefit all participants at once, but this limits players to 6 tops (3 optimal). Say, players A, B and C all have an Arc at level 10 or something. Each of them has enough BPs to unlock next level already. So, player A invests half of B's Arc level into B's Arc and a quarter of C's Arc level into C's Arc. Player B does half a level investment to C's Arc and a quarter to A's, and C invests half to A's Arc and a quarter to B's. The result is that each Arc is 75% full and each player out of 3 has a first place somewhere and a second places elsewhere. The rotation (A->B->C->A) can be reversed every level if need arise, or just once per level or something. The rest 25% can be traded elsewhere within your guild or friends, in swaps of any kind. Then, when one of those people gets their Arc leveled up, they roll call the rest and unlocks the next level when all parties are around to not let strangers steal places against those who are in the club.

The problem I see with this is outside sniping. You can't guarantee 1st place, 2nd, or even 3rd. Someone could come along and unintentionally mess the whole system up.

DeletedUser111920

@ih8regin The best idea I can think of is to start an Arc Club to gain as much blueprints as possible until your Arc reaches level 30. From level 30, Find yourself High Arc friends (Level 80+) who'll secure 1st and 2nd places for free and pay half (50%) of the profit they make back into your Arc to progress faster. Then all you need to do is find a contributor to do swaps with for 4th place because after 4th place is secured by swapping 3rd can secure easily by getting his fps back too. This is what I did and still doing. It took me about 3 months to go from Level 0 to where I am now at Level 70 and still progressing.

DeletedUser113265

@ih8regin The best idea I can think of is to start an Arc Club to gain as much blueprints as possible until your Arc reaches level 30. From level 30, Find yourself High Arc friends (Level 80+) who'll secure 1st and 2nd places for free and pay half (50%) of the profit they make back into your Arc to progress faster. Then all you need to do is find a contributor to do swaps with for 4th place because after 4th place is secured by swapping 3rd can secure easily by getting his fps back too. This is what I did and still doing. It took me about 3 months to go from Level 0 to where I am now at Level 70 and still progressing.

Nice! I am well, level -9! Still nee d9 BPs :P Hahahaha

Emberguard

Legend
What we have is different from what @Emberguard is in. We all put the FPs on one designated member until they level. Then add up who contributed how many FPs, keep a total of that, and the next person to get a level from the group is the one with the most points. Points given by others reduces your total. It sounds a bit complicated, but it works well.
Yeah that can work well too but we didn't want to keep track of all that :P

Ati2

Legend
Yeah :P Actually seen. it spelled all those 3 ways :P CF is the most common?

There's no "d" in it at all, that confused me.

Yeah that can work well too but we didn't want to keep track of all that :P

The person usually doing it is away for a few days, so I took over. It's pretty simple, I thought it would be more difficult. (Or it is, and I already screwed it up. :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.