• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #58 2018-06-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
thanks. And here's my baby city, Brisgard. I just love the look of how it all fits together
Brisgard.jpg

vikingraider

Emperor
I love looking at Iron Age cities. I've used all diamond expansions on mine and my next medal one is 65,000(I'm at around 58,000). I should really get rid of my 2 butchers and goods buildings and use my chateau more.

vikingraider

Emperor
Yeah, my Arc is level 26 and will soon level itself pretty much. Chateau is level 7 so I'll have to concentrate on that for a bit. I'm not short of fps so I should do both, but the hoarder in me says save some....

Ati2

Legend
Yeah, my Arc is level 26 and will soon level itself pretty much. Chateau is level 7 so I'll have to concentrate on that for a bit. I'm not short of fps so I should do both, but the hoarder in me says save some....

Arc 26 sounds great. I've just started, I only have that at level 6. Chateau is level 13. I still need a lot of supplies to be able to really use its powers.

DeletedUser113901

Arc 80 on Jaims :D . Now I focus on traz . Will start château when traz is level 50 .
Arc 26 sounds great. I've just started, I only have that at level 6. Chateau is level 13. I still need a lot of supplies to be able to really use its powers.
Arc 26 is easy to get and not very good . Starting at level 45 you can start investing half a level . 80 is just amazing if you guild hop and visit all the OoDs .

Can anyone advise me on how to get 2 champs retreat , a lot of GB levels , and enough goods and stock FP to skip ME and PME ? Really don't like these eras so in East Nagach I think I'll wake up one morning , reach ME , expand , drop a retreat , reach PME , expand , drop a retreat , reach CE , expand , drop a retreat , finish the day normally .

DeletedUser113901

Wondering about winners :)
Alex and you will win . Ati2 will strangely not win but will guess next week's prize . I won't win nor guess anything . Viking won't win . Nobody else will win . Or everyone but me will win .

vikingraider

Emperor
Arc 80 on Jaims :D . Now I focus on traz . Will start château when traz is level 50 ...

Arc 26 is easy to get and not very good . Starting at level 45 you can start investing half a level . 80 is just amazing if you guild hop and visit all the OoDs ...

I've already built up thousands of fps from 'helping' with neighbours OoD's. It will only get better.

Can anyone advise me on how to get 2 champs retreat..

I can't remember seeing the champ retreat as a daily prize during the event, so you might have to get lucky with a DC..

a lot of GB levels , and enough goods and stock FP to skip ME and PME ? Really don't like these eras so in East Nagach I think I'll wake up one morning , reach ME , expand , drop a retreat , reach PME , expand , drop a retreat , reach CE , expand , drop a retreat , finish the day normally .

I went from HMA to FE on one world in around 2 months. The only hold up was I massively underestimated the amount of coins and supplies needed. I ended up having to build SMB and RAH and grind coins and supplies

DeletedUser113901

I went from HMA to FE on one world in around 2 months. The only hold up was I massively underestimated the amount of coins and supplies needed. I ended up having to build SMB and RAH and grind coins and supplies
Coins (+-135M) and supplies (+-40M) won't be a problem . I'm more worried about goods , alcatraz and champion's retreats . I know to get goods I need to level goods/attack GB and to get units I need to put FP in it . But retreats will be a problem , I only have 2 and need 4 . How can I get more ? I've tried everything .

Status
Not open for further replies.