• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #58 2018-06-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend

Wow, I thought I'd be the top1 in my neighborhood from now on, and then poof... Someone arrives in front of me with 6.6 million points. In Iron Age. :D Impressive. :D
I know right. I was thinking the same thing at 400k and then 600k guy came along. Now rotated out though. Back in 1st \o/

vikingraider

Emperor
IAjpeg.jpg

DeletedUser113901

Pretty city ... But why 2 RH and two bal range ? Why not 1 and 1 ?

Emberguard

Legend
Pretty city ... But why 2 RH and two bal range ? Why not 1 and 1 ?
Why not :P Easier to replace then unattached depending on how many you go through

Personally I have 2 Bal, 2 leg, 2 sold, 1 arch. Means I can send a full complement if necessary. Also don't have rogues yet :(

DeletedUser113901

Traz is only level 4 so I need attached units
Ho , ok ! 6 rogues per day is enough to play GE/PvP untill very far in the game , after that more rogues c1n be nice for GvG . With 3 RH , 1 of your favourite barracks and an alcatraz level 8-9 you don't even care about losing 40 rogues per week in GE .
But I never understood bals . 8 spearf , auto battle and they're all dead .

Emberguard

Legend
I find balistas are essential in GE without rogues

Edit: remind me, what's the max number of friends? Was it 141 or 144?

Edit (2): nevermind found it
You can send invites as long as your number of friends is under 80. and you're able to have up to 140 friends at once. Keep in mind that you won't be able to send new invites until you're below 80 friends again.

I guess it says 141 on Noarsil because it's including me :lol:

Edit (3): After eliminating everyone that hasn't aided me in 1 week, I now have 102 friends including me

Last edited:

AussieAlex

Overlord
Edit (3): After eliminating everyone that hasn't aided me in 1 week, I now have 102 friends including me
I’m usually right onto watching the new neighbours’ aiding/not aiding patterns but today was so busy that it’s only as I read your post now that I realise that the neighbourhood changed today!

Ati2

Legend
Thanks! Any chance of posting yours?
What once was a beautiful city, now lies in ruins. :D

It's a work in progress. I need to add a couple of expansions in the coming days, and I'm using the now available space for whatever I can put down until everything takes their final place.

Capture.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.