• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed week #57 2018-06-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
It's upto you. The mud threads are meant to help players get the building up quicker as then they don't have to wait for the FPs to regenerate and don't have to take from their stock either

DeletedUser111866

My main goal is still the Chateau. But I'm beginning to see that blueprints will be an issue. The Arc will help with that.
Yep, probably it will be an issue if you don't actively participate in swaps for CF BPs, even with Arc. I've accumulated a couple layers while raising my CF to lv7, but I will need a lot more than a couple :P you too.
I actually have the Arc "in the mud" now. Do I put that 70 FPs in it, so it can start doing its magic immediately?
Nah, 10% bonus is negligible unless you really have an investment somewhere ready to fire. Also allowing others to play a role in your Arc brings more FPs into the system from first level rewards (10+5 plus their Arc level bonuses), accelerating the development of the whole (by a little, but this quickly builds up). So I say go send your Arc to mud party thread of your guild and save about 70 FPs, more than a hundred in very good case.

Ati2

Legend
False . Try doing more than 3 R'lyehs per day without the arc .
Why do that? Why not the unbirthday party thing, for example? Chateau gives goods and supplies, unbirthday needs goods and supplies, so it becomes a never-ending cycle in time, giving you tons of goods and FPs as a "side-effect."

Galladhorn

Monarch
Well, Aachen is 4x6, CDM is 5x5, so Aachen isn't smaller by a noticeable margin. But CDM's secondary boost is way better than Aachen's, even if Aachen lets you play an UBQ for free early, meaning it gives extra resources. You are right about one needing all three of ZAC to qualify as a warrior. The Chateau is a tad harder to get than Arc provided both are in abundance, as arcs are leveled furiously and CFs way slower, but CF's bonus is independent of Arc's, and it also requires a different optimization target that ubiquitous FPs, so while its usability is moot, those that play it to the top get more than probanly what Arc gives, and some diamonds on top.

Frontenach is a must have GB - Not saying when, but the reward multiplication becomes huge as it levels.
I am fully teched in OF and I do not have Goods production buildings anymore – the dayli repeating Story quests and the special buildings producing goods is more than enough to cover what goods I use.

Zeus is a GB that any figther should have - It does only that one thing but at e.g level 17-20 the needed FP´s are still around only 600ish.
And it´s very small footprint makes up for the lack of a secondary output.

Aachen and CDM – Well, I do have both, but frankly I am reluctant to level Aachen over both Zeus and CDM – Essentially they all do the exact same thing so if one want to do minimal layout for fast techning and take one building to a high level only one of them is needed.

Some players have gone from zero to OF in a little over a year by choosing only the outmost essential GB´s and saving space that way.

Anyways back to work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.